X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esef
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

ATTENTION all you FILE TRADERS

[web:14e027931e]http://www.wired.com/news/digiwood/0,1412,65321,00.html?tw=wn_tophead_3[/web:14e027931e]

Hip-hip...

3-time Breakspoll nominated in the 'Best Website' category
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

Re: ATTENTION all you FILE TRADERS

good I don't want some asshole trying to steal my identity.

as for the riaa they can eat a dick.... they don't care about the music or the artists.
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Actually good news for now...bad news for the future:

Now that the Supreme Court has declined the case, the question is whether the RIAA will pursue new legislation to override the Court.

Congress adjourned this week until after the November election, but it left several important copyright-related bills on the table. The legislature is also expected next year to take up a rewrite of the 1996 Telecommunications Act, which could include copyright-related matters.
      Since the RIAA have enough resources to find itself a nice cuddly place in the back pocket of those in Washington, you can expect any and all legislation to pass without the bat of an eye. I mean c'mon, we're talking about the same Washington that passed the R.A.V.E. act as part of the Federal Crack House Law.

On a side note: Congress adjourned until after the election? Fuck, I want a month long vacation! Those fucking retards have one of the most important jobs in the free world and they get a one month vacation? Something's not right in this country. But is that news to anyone?
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Terry
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Not just in your country boss. its the same here
        www.boodang.com
        -------------------------

Comment

• qwerty2222
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by palmer";p="
          good I don't want some asshole trying to steal my identity.

as for the riaa they can eat a dick.... they don't care about the music or the artists.
          you got that right, internet is becoming more restricted and its not verry good

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Terry";p="
            Not just in your country boss. its the same here
            Well, with all due respect you're just a cheap imitation of the US anyway. A knock-off like the 4 stripe Adidas look-a-likes you can buy at Payless Shoes.

A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• nbpgt
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

man thats almost like the police mining for names of people who drive fast in rentals... & i know dont tell me that the companys monitor the speed & give warnings or fines.. ive read a few articles..

good for the record industry... i still buy the better part of my collection (at least the comps)

Comment

Working...