X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Is it time?

how do u know when its time to move or change?? whether it be work, country or lady.

dont want to give too much information, but would like an general idea what people think

discuss!

• Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Is it time?

im at the crossroads too mate buts its not the work or country thats my problem

lets here some sensible advice guys

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

Its always easy to get stuck in a rut where everything is safe and you except that that is how life is but a change is sometimes what you need to kick start a new era. The problem is having the balls to do it, especially if it means leaving family or friends behind.
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Adzey
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Mar 2008

i got balls i done it before but then i was living with my folks and thats where i will have to go back too should i decide to do it.

all my stuff is at her house tho lol

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

don't leave europe IMO

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by poults
            Its always easy to get stuck in a rut where everything is safe and you except that that is how life is but a change is sometimes what you need to kick start a new era.
            problem is people are uncomfortable with change, the potential of dealing with "unknown" / "unexpected" outcomes is far too unnerving for many. That's why shrinks end up making so much money cause people would rather pay to bitch about the things they CAN change but in the end are too scared to try.
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            Originally posted by ace_dl
            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

well i left my parents house and moved to london

then i moved to italy

so its not like a have a problem leaving things behind and starting over. its difficult, but u adapt to your new enviroment and learn alot about yourself.

the thing is that it could be a rut. buy for the major part if your happy it makes sense to stay.

i may have the oppourtunity to move ot the other side of the world. leaving everything behind. i like the idea. but then i've got it good here. but its not gonna take me anywhere further in terms of career.

then the problem is i've meet someone. i know i shouldnt stya just for that, but then its always difficult to leave someone u get on well with. i know there are plenty more fish in the sea. but there's always the question mark if u let it all slide. what if?

thats the headfuck!!

Comment

• spyros
                Gold Gabber
                • May 2007

i'll tell you something mate. its all about the friends you make and not the ladies.
                your friends are the ones who will never leave you and never let you down.
                girlfriends??? you will find loads! but good friends??

i moved from Greece and live in UK and its difficult,but you get used to it.
                i dont know what your situation exactly but if i were you Dhar,

i would definately do it.
                Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

friends is very true!

but u have to remember they have their own lives, they may move, change, etc.

wait to see if i get the job and we will see.

anyone know what hong kongs like to live in?

Comment

• tiddles
                    Encryption, Jr.
                    • Jun 2004

dirty

Comment

• spyros
                      Gold Gabber
                      • May 2007

i was watching a travel channel on sky the other day and it was about clubbing in HK.
                      oh man, their clubs are years forward!!
                      Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Dude, if you have the chance to travel, live and work elsewhere, go for it while you can, before age really sets in and you really feel the urge to settle down in a spot. And you'll love HK, it has a very vibrant culture, people are out bar hopping and drinking just about every night, your kinda thing. The very least it'll keep you spamming the board! There is also a big expat community there, plus depending on your line of work, you'll probably meet other locals who're cool and speak English.

My friend and I are in our 30s, and some of them are grabbing all the opportunities they can to travel and catch gigs, like Sonar, etc. Some of them just caught Explosion in the Sky in Sydney/Melbourne and are going to Tokyo for Radiohead in October.

I'm in the midst of a big move to, heading to Melbourne this Saturday for a new chapter. Gonna have to look for a job and a place to live in, but I have some good friends there to look out for me.

It's scary and exciting at the same time, and I probably have more qualms about moving than you do as I'm feeling older and more settled (having spent the better part of my life in Australia and then back here in Singapore for the past 4yrs), so I'm not looking forward to having to start all over again.

All I can say to myself and you is, do it before it's too late. Not everyone gets opportunities like that.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                          My dick is smaller
                          • Nov 2006

women: always time to change.
                          jobs: ever 5-10 years.
                          records: every 3-7 minutes.
                          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• shosh
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                            women: always time to change.
                            jobs: ever 5-10 years.
                            records: every 3-7 minutes.
                            lulz

Comment

• day_for_night
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

if you are going to be well paid in HK, then its a fantastic place to live. if you're going to struggle with making rent (which is damn high) and living in a sub-par area, then don't do it.

Comment

Working...