X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

My new toy

Just picked it up today for use with my Macbook Pro. Sounding great on my shitty Creative 6.1 speakers. Planning to pair them with this later:

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: My new toy

hmmmm!

how much it set u back?

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

The DAC cost USD182, the speakers probably USD448.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

i was looking at something like this so i could hook my laptop upto my 5.1 set up.

Since 1999, we've paid our members over $3.2 Billion in Cash Back. Join now for an extra 10% Cash Back boost. Shop 3,500+ stores using coupons or cash back!

any one know if they are any good?

Comment

• diegoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

which soundcard do you use? or just on-board?
          Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
          Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
          May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

That gadget is a digital-analogue-converter, that doubles up as an amp. So my sound output bypasses onboard, goes through the box, into the speakers.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

just got a run of the mill laptop.

but i've got the 5.1 set up from my old desktop, which pumps and would like to hook it up.

Comment

Working...