• Jun 2004

support the troops

• Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: support the troops

moving very moving

the wars ended i wish the troops from the uk would be brought back home

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

wish i can do the same pics about 1/2 million iraqs that were killed due the same WAR.
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• threehills
        I heart Lollergirl
        • Jun 2005

lets not forget the .25 million or so killed in the past 10 days from natural disasters
        It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by shosh
          It made me cry. Such unnecessary death everywhere.
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

and the complete abuses of the Geneva convention, international law and US law at Guantanemo Bay.
            It makes me furious that there isnt more international pressure about that.
            When 100 US soldiers get held captive as enemy combatants and held without charge, without trial, without access to legal representation for 5 years - lets see how the American government reacts.
            By trying to claim the Geneva convention doesn't apply the US government has stooped to the lowest of the lows.
            Its a sickening state of affairs.
            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• hambino21
              PFC Semen Ham
              • Jul 2004

I hate to be the devils advocate here becasue I totally agree with a lot of unnecessary lives lost.( mainly in Iraq) but if you think you can win a war any more by following the Geneva convention you're wrong. For one thing, the US is the only people to follow that bullshit at all anyways. Maybe not to the fullet extent, but the whole world knows when bad ole US violates it. Untill you've been in any of these places and seen for yourself whats going on than you don't know. I am definitely not saying what happened to those prisoners was right but it ain't shit compared to what those prisoners would have done to you or i, and thats the damn truth.
              " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by hambino21
                . I am definitely not saying what happened to those prisoners was right but it ain't shit compared to what those prisoners would have done to you or i, and thats the damn truth.
                my point exactly.
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

I hate to be the devils advocate here becasue I totally agree with a lot of unnecessary lives lost.( mainly in Iraq) but if you think you can win a war any more by following the Geneva convention you're wrong. For one thing, the US is the only people to follow that bullshit at all anyways. Maybe not to the fullet extent, but the whole world knows when bad ole US violates it. Untill you've been in any of these places and seen for yourself whats going on than you don't know. I am definitely not saying what happened to those prisoners was right but it ain't shit compared to what those prisoners would have done to you or i, and thats the damn truth.
                  i agree with ya my man... they dont treat anyone else with rights but suddenly they want to be treated in such a way? lol

Comment

• hambino21
                    PFC Semen Ham
                    • Jul 2004

(Directed at Huggies comment)
                    whats your point?

- Me-

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                      • Jun 2004

(Directed at Huggies comment)
                      whats your point?
                      I come from a military family (not me) and I wouldn't want my family members locked up without trial by a foreign government without being charged, without hope of due process. Whether they were called enemy combatants or prisoners of war. I dont think NATO soldiers should be subjected to such treatment. Therefore i don't think western governments should be allowed to treat people that they have captured in that way.

War is never going to be pleasant. Hopefully most everyone can agree on that.

Comment

• hambino21
                        PFC Semen Ham
                        • Jul 2004

I understand what you're saying huggies, totally. The problem is, both adversaries we are involved with refuse to recognize the Geneva convention. That makesit impossible to succeed following the convention to the t. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan,and I want to be treated in the ways set forth by the convention, but I know that if i was to get captured, theres no way that would happen. These extremist don't give a shit. It sux, but what are you going to do. Wars aren't won with sympathy unfortunately.

- Me-

Comment

• thesightless
                          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                          • Jun 2004

I understand what you're saying huggies, totally. The problem is, both adversaries we are involved with refuse to recognize the Geneva convention. That makesit impossible to succeed following the convention to the t. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan,and I want to be treated in the ways set forth by the convention, but I know that if i was to get captured, theres no way that would happen. These extremist don't give a shit. It sux, but what are you going to do. Wars aren't won with sympathy unfortunately.

amen brother. wars are won by killing the other side enough to either force surrender or kill them off. imagine if we had to operate like we do now in the world wars.

"excuse me hitler, its acutally illegal to kill off innocent people, so we will file a petition with the UN in a few months asking for a condemnation of your actions. please halt all acitivies in europe until we can resolve the issues, and give the jews the rights dictated in all major conventions."

if we really want to win the war, drop bigger bombs more often, until then, we will be stuck and when we leave crazy muslims will kill more people in the name of god while hiding in schools, hospitals, and mosques, saying that these places are protected while they are in them and we cannot go after them until then.

lets not create the politcal thread, can we all accept that we should hope for the best of everyone who is innocent and pray that we either kill or capture those with a goal of killing innocent people and children.
                          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• chunky
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • Jan 2006

So if one side doesnt follow the Geneva convention, its OK for the other side not to.

My father was in the armed forces foe 35 years. On active duty in Northern Ireland, Fought in the Falkland conflict and the Gulf in 1993 on active duty. After going to the Iraq this time he came back and quit in disgust. My brother in law is still out there and he doesnt want to be there either. If he could get out early he would. Most of the troops out there don't feel they should be there.

The Iraqi dept is over £14,0000 for every man, woman and child. And the British and Americans are trading it on the stock exchange. If they really want to help Iraq, they could always drop the dept. And tell all them scum bag company's trading on misery. That that's what you get when you trade with dictators. They could also divide up all the oil into shares between all the Iraqi people to help them along
                            Originally posted by res0nat0r
                            OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Shpira
                              Angry Boy Child
                              • Oct 2006

too much TV = warped vision of reality

p.s. chunky is the only one making sense imo
                              The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                              Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

Working...