• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: support the troops

[quote=hambino21;604691][quote=dig72;604685][quote=hambino21;604679]
    I hear what you're saying man. Noones country is perfect. Like I said before though, Nobody ever rememebrs when the US helps people
    Just stop the killing/bombing, that's all we ask for.

I serve on behalf of the positive. I have a brain, I think for myself, trust me I don't agree with everything my country does
    I hear you and I've said it before and that is I don't blame the soldiers. I blame the leaders/policy makers. Yours and mine.

All a citizen can hope for is that soldiers conduct themselves in a respectable/humane manner. And like yourself I'm sure most do but in the fog of war some nasty shit always happens. Wars bring out the most depraved in man and that's why I am totally against them.

But rememeber your government is invloved in this also
    Don't think for a second that our government gets a free pass from all this because they don't.

There is no point in arguing about this, especialy because you guys have totally twisted the title of this thread. You guys always seem to be prowling around the site waiting to pounce on these types of threads so you can speak your mind and feel better about yourself
    The thread is about supporting our troops and that's what I'm doing. I'm asking that they be sent home asap.

Forums are all about what you are doing right now and that is speaking you mind and exchanging opinions/ideas. If this is a bad thing than what the hell are you doing here???

As for prowling, I really do think you're reading too much into it.
    Post something that another reader will diagree with than you're going to get a response. Simple as that.

Peace.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by shosh

That being said, I was not aware that al-Qaeda's involvement in the 9/11 attacks was even questioned. I've heard all the conspiracy theories and seen the videos but I didnt think that bin laden's involvement was disputable.
      So far the US government has failed to produce the evidence they said the would produce shortly after 9/11. Seven years latter we are still waiting. Personally i think Bin Laden will never be captured alive. He will either never be captured of killed and buried somewhere in secret. But one thing that wont bee happening. There will be no trial. And if I'm wrong on this someone please point me in the direction of the evidence.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• hambino21
        PFC Semen Ham
        • Jul 2004

[quote=dig72;604710][quote=hambino21;604691][quote=dig72;604685][quote=hambino21;60467

Forums are all about what you are doing right now and that is speaking you mind and exchanging opinions/ideas. If this is a bad thing than what the hell are you doing here???

As for prowling, I really do think you're reading too much into it.
        Post something that another reader will diagree with than you're going to get a response. Simple as that.

Peace.[/quote]

Yeah I realize what forums are for, and your right. It's a place for opinions. right on. It was early when I wrote that and I was still groggy. Heres to the freedom to convey your opinion. cheers.
        " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

[quote=hambino21;604738][quote=dig72;604710][quote=hambino21;604691]
          Originally posted by dig72

Yeah I realize what forums are for, and your right. It's a place for opinions. right on. It was early when I wrote that and I was still groggy. Heres to the freedom to convey your opinion. cheers.

Cheers.
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

wow. unbeleivable. how clueless some people are. yeah lets go ahead and bring the troops home (which iran would love). shortly after they will take over Iraq and the region will be in chaos...........you think you paying alot for gas now...try 8 to 10 bux a gallon.

Comment

• dig72
              Gold Gabber
              • Nov 2004

^^^^ So Iran's the problem now.

I thought it wmds, wait a sec it was Sadaam, no hold on it was liberating the Iraqis, no no no it was Al Qada.

Oh please do fill us in on why we're in Iraq because many just don't know any more.
              Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

who the F*ck do you think is funding and providing the arms for the insurgency?????? they want us to leave so they can take over iraq...most likely osama oh sorry i mean obama will get elected he will pull out and you will see.

like i said you people are clueless.

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                  who the F*ck do you think is funding and providing the arms for the insurgency?????? they want us to leave so they can take over iraq...most likely osama oh sorry i mean obama will get elected he will pull out and you will see.

like i said you people are clueless.

Honestly, you have to be taking the piss. You either drunk whilst writing this or well, I'll leave it at that.

Where is the proof for funding of arms?????

And as for Iran providing arms, I think the article below answers it for all of usl.
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

see that is the problem you read one article or see one show on cnn and you believe it to be gospel..

i find most everyones comments amazing considering you are not even there....why dont you show hambino some respect he is actually there risking his life everyday to help out the less fotrunate from these terrorists.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

wow.. look at the thread title people.. this is a support the troops thread, not why is the war right or wrong.. if thats the case, move it into the fucking politics section

Comment

• dig72
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2004

[quote=chuckc;604793]
                        see that is the problem you read one article or see one show on cnn and you believe it to be gospel..
                        Prove the article/report wrong.
                        Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                          wow.. look at the thread title people.. this is a support the troops thread, not why is the war right or wrong.. if thats the case, move it into the fucking politics section

You're right, I'm outta here.

Peace.
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• DIDI
                            Aussie Pest
                            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                            wow. unbeleivable. how clueless some people are. yeah lets go ahead and bring the troops home (which iran would love). shortly after they will take over Iraq and the region will be in chaos...........you think you paying alot for gas now...try 8 to 10 bux a gallon.
                            Ahh, so it was about the oil

Just for the record I do support the troops.
                            Originally posted by TheVrk
                            it IS incredible isn't it??
                            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                            Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                            The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chunky
                              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                              Whats the big deal with the tittle of the thread. The thread would be 2 pages long if people had stuck to the tittle. If people want to talk, let it play out and see where it go's. Even with the thread title it should be in the politics section any way. Plenty of threads start somewhere and finish somewhere else.

Comment

• chunky
                                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                                • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DIDI
                                Ahh, so it was about the oil
                                Apparently some people still thing World War 1 started due to the Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand. Nothing to do with the fact that ships where switching from Coal to Oil something the Germans had little of. The British sent more troops to defend the oil supplies in the middle east than any country in Europe.

Comment

Working...