Die thread DIE!!
    Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Re: support the troops

^^^ rather inappropriate .
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Troklo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

wooooooops!
        Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Troklo
          Die thread DIE!!

Comment

• davetlv
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
            I honestly laugh at that...you are Israeli and I am Serbian.
            My fellow country man have quite possibly an equal if not greater level of hate for all Muslims (as Serbia was under Ottoman rule for 500 years and we just lost our "holy land" to our Muslim neighbor and the radical Muslims they have spawned - our monuments and our heritage are being destroyed everyday while Serbians living there fear for their safety)...I just don't tend to agree with peoples prejudices and think that I should judge each case independently rather than dismissing all Muslims as radical Islamists.

IMO you should try and keep a level of objectivity about all issues rather than allowing your personal feelings to get involved

p.s. the US probably funded and trained more Islamic terrorists than Iraq or Al-Quaida put together
            Nice little diatribe you have sprouted off there, well done - its relevance is what exactly?

My only prejudice is aimed at those who try and do away with others liberties in the name of religious fundamentalism, in the instance of the article that relates to Islamic fundamentalism, but my dislike of Christian and Jewish fundamentalists is also high.

You claim that I have dismissed all Muslims as radical islamists - maybe you would like to point out in my original message where I actually did that?

And as for your bs keeping a level of objectivity - i wonder whether you had actually read what i posted, or just made assumptions because of my nationality - either way your comments relate not one iota to my original post.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Miroslav
              THERE WILL BE NO COMPROMISE!!!

We will make this damn thread a sticky and keep it alive every day until all of you see things my way. If you refuse, we will turn this site strictly into a Vocal Booty Trance forum!

ok maybe not.

peace out.

support the troops - get them the hell out of Iraq and bring them home safely!
              hahah. yeah, i agree. support the troops, get them out of iraq and all the other foreign bases we have.

no compromise? Good. don't ever compromise. compromise allows for the good to be diluted and evil to prevail. When two viewpoints are in conflict, reality plays out as the final arbiter of the appeals.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Shpira
                Angry Boy Child
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by davetlv
                Hambino21

Those voices here who are so blinded that they are unaware of real situation with regards to the battle between Islamic Fundamentalist rhetoric and the west, are the same voices who condemn the west for causing 9/11, Bali, Spain, 7/7 and over 12,000 other attacks by said fundamentalists.
                talk about assumptions.
                The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• davetlv
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
                  talk about assumptions.
                  Or not as your case shows, now where was that questions. . . . oh yes. . .

Originally posted by Davetlv
                  You claim that I have dismissed all Muslims as radical islamists - maybe you would like to point out in my original message where I actually did that?
                  So Shipra do you stand by your earlier accusation or not?

Comment

• shosh
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2004

US Marine Ty Ziegel poses with Renee Kline before their wedding in Washington, Illinois, in July. Ziegel was severely wounded in a suicide bomb attack during his second tour of duty in Iraq. He was blinded in one eye, had a shattered skull, and most of his skin was burned off. The couple were engaged following Ziegel's first deployment in Iraq. After Ziegel was injured, Kline lived with him for over a year while he recovered at a hospital in Texas.

Comment

Working...