• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djc200
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2006

Global Frequencies presents Summer Dance Music Boat Party Series

Global Frequencies presents Summer Dance Music Boat Party Series
    This summer, New York City will literally be engulfed by the sound of the planet’s finest dance music. That’s because NYC-based promotion company Global Frequencies has set forth an ambitious plan to host the city’s first-ever extended series of DJ boat parties every 3-4 weeks between May 24 and September 21.

Taking advantage of both the beautiful summer weather and stunning skyline, the Global Frequencies series of boat parties makes dance music accessible to everyone. There’s gonna be nothing quite like experiencing the world’s finest and most diverse DJ talent within the aquatic confines of NYC’s largest floating dancefloor. Moreover, renowned Mansion (formerly Crobar) sound engineer Mark Divine is on board ensure that this experience falls in line with something you’ll only find at a top-tier venue. “"I am installing a sound system utilizing the most current technology available - a four point full range stack system that any top DJ would want to DJ on," Divine says.

The summer 2008 boat party series kicks off with music from local superstars John Creamer & Stephane K on Saturday, May 24 aboard the 430-capacity Star Of Palm Beach. The second boat party is confirmed for Sunday, June 15 (Father’s Day) and features headliners James Talk and Luke Fair. While we aren’t permitted to announce the line-ups for the remaining boat parties just yet, brace yourself for some unbelievable talent representing multiple dance music genres!

Global Frequencies (formerly Burn Industries) is a collective of passionate, forward-thinking individuals that share a common focus--the love of house music in its many forms. Based in New York City, they excel at the production and execution of memorable, unique electronic dance music events featuring the most talented acts and DJ's in the scene, local as well as internationally recognized. The Global Frequencies staff works with only the finest venues, booking agencies and promoters in the world. We

Each Global Frequencies boat will feature a sail around the Brooklyn Bridge waterfall. Click here for more info!

Saturday, May 24
    Global Frequencies Presents…
    Righteous and The Wicked Boat Party
    Featuring John Creamer & Stephane K
    W/ Eric Harary, Dave Vasquez & More

Star of Palm Beach
    Pier 40
    Boarding 5:30 PM sharp / cruise 6:30 – 10:30
    1-hour Bacardi Open Bar

Limited advance tickets available: $25
    www.wantickets.com/righteouswicked

Global Frequencies summer 2008 boat party series - Sail Dates
    Saturday, May 24th (John Creamer + Stephane K)
    Sunday, June 15th (Luke Fair + James Talk)
    Sunday, July 6th (talent to be announced soon)
    Saturday, August 2nd (SOS... Desyn Masiello, Demi, Omid 16b)
    Sunday, August 31st (talent to be announced soon)
    Sunday, September 21st (talent to be announced soon)
    Global Frequencies
    www.globalfrequencies.com
  • djc200
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2006

Re: Global Frequencies presents Summer Dance Music Boat Party Series

Sorry, had to change my signature... Burn Industries has rebranded to Global Frequencies!

Global Frequencies

Comment

• rubyraks
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

I shall see you there! boat parties in nyc have been kinda weak the last few years as compared to before then...nice to see someone making the effort to bring top talent to a boat more often
      "Work like you don't need the money.
      Love like you've never been hurt.
      Dance like nobody's watching.
      Sing like nobody's listening.
      Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• djc200
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2006

Awesome dude. When are you coming? Let me know. Email me at dave@globalfrequencies.com. You'll be among the first to get limited advanced tickets at the least cost to you. Happy to make any fellow MS member enjoy their stay in NYC!

Originally posted by djc200
        Sorry, had to change my signature... Burn Industries has rebranded to Global Frequencies!

Originally posted by rubyraks
        I shall see you there! boat parties in nyc have been kinda weak the last few years as compared to before then...nice to see someone making the effort to bring top talent to a boat more often
        Global Frequencies

Comment

• rubyraks
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

gonna have to work that part out...was hoping to make it to luke fair, but seeing that it's on father's day and since it'll my first one that's gonna be damn tough, but who knows. SOS on the other should be a pretty sure bet...I'll let you know.

And as for enjoying my stay in new york, well I've been here my whole life...pretty much been enjoying it all, but I appreciate the added help nonetheless
          "Work like you don't need the money.
          Love like you've never been hurt.
          Dance like nobody's watching.
          Sing like nobody's listening.
          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• djc200
            Getting Somewhere
            • Sep 2006

cool man. see on aug 2nd for SOS then! it's going to be killer!! how about you join us for May 24th Memorial Day boat cruise with Creamer + K?

dc

Originally posted by rubyraks
            gonna have to work that part out...was hoping to make it to luke fair, but seeing that it's on father's day and since it'll my first one that's gonna be damn tough, but who knows. SOS on the other should be a pretty sure bet...I'll let you know.

And as for enjoying my stay in new york, well I've been here my whole life...pretty much been enjoying it all, but I appreciate the added help nonetheless
            Global Frequencies

Comment

• tonig357
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2007

i'm all over the global frequencies boat party series & plan on winning the perfect attendance award lol

the creamer & k party was soooooo much fun...can't wait for luke fair

Comment

• djc200
                Getting Somewhere
                • Sep 2006

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke!!
                Global Frequencies

Comment

Working...