X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Pole Folder @ 161

Yes I did say 161. Their friday nights have some good Djs. Second time I've seen him there. He was just ridiculously good!! Definitely one of my best sets ever.

I think it might have been an even better experience for him if it had been at somewhere like Brown Alley , I'll guarantee at least 95% of the people had no idea who he was!!! Having said that he was on a pretty good high just from playing a great set.

Really good news , he recorded it !!! It will be coming up on a radio show soon
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pole Folder @ 161

cool! look forward to hearing that!!

why do u guys down under keep getting quality djs??

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Arghhhhhhh

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2

We don't do too badly considering we are so far away.
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• dig72
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2

Because we're quality fans

I
          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• fabric8
            200mph Club
            • Jul 2006

nice, looking forward to it also

Comment

Working...