onward recordings OWRB001 REBORNING EP OUT NOW!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bs As deep
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2005

onward recordings OWRB001 REBORNING EP OUT NOW!!

2008 Onward Recordings.All Right Reserved

Friends, we are pleased to announce the first launch for onward recordings for the Argentine artist WALLY-M - REBORNING.
    Wally - M is a dj/producer Argentine REBORNING shows us that the freshness of his sound in what today, this track brings us a blow with a strong percussion excellently programmed with a low bass-line penetrating and melodies played amazingly.
    Contributing to the remix of this track are at the Hungarian duo Chriss Razor & Pixxie which succeed with this work lead to a state of levitation and constant darkness. Sounds very dark prevailing techno go to a sequence merged with minimalist house.

www.beatport.com/labels/onward+recordings
    www.myspace.com/onwarddigital
    Wally-M - Reborning _original mix
    Wally-M - Reborning_ Chriss Razor & Pixxie
  • Bs As deep
    Getting Somewhere
    • May 2005

Re: onward recordings OWRB001 REBORNING EP OUT NOW!!

some reactions

DJName:Jokton Strealy
    Affiliation:Pocket Underground, Mekka, e2d.org, Elements2Dance.com, Giant, Vanguard, Spundae, Avalon
    Reaction: Excellent
    Rating: 9
    Charting: yes
    Comments: great

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJNameJ Mindaugelis
    Affiliationada (Klaipeda, Lithuania), Audio Therapy
    Reaction: Very Good
    Rating: 8
    Comments: realy wicked pump tech ,huge !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DJName:Luke Porter
    Affiliationressure.net.au/circulated.net
    Reaction: Excellent
    Comments: Amazing, full support

DJNameJ Science
    Affiliation:Science & Reason (scienceandreason.com)/Host of Signal:Noise on 2Hp.ca/Paradigm/Rampent Entertainment
    Charting: no
    Comments: the bassline and its interplay with the synth sounds really good. This reminds me of some James Holden style stuff.

DJNameJ Jacco At Work
    Affiliationrechtstad FM/078 Productions (Holland)/puredj.com/swissdeejays.com/U4EAfm.be
    Comments: Yep. Great Tech House groove.Well produced. Congrats with the label. Will play for sure. Thanks.

DJName:Luke Porter
    Affiliationressure.net.au/circulated.net
    Charting: no
    Comments: really like the way this just slowly burns you, very cool

DJNameJ Jacco At Work
    Affiliationrechtstad FM/078 Productions (Holland)/puredj.com/swissdeejays.com/U4EAfm.be
    Reaction: Good
    Comments: A more minimal rework. It still carries the vibe of the original. I prefer the original, but this one will go down as well. Will play.

Reaction

Just listening to your Reborning remix - top stuff. Really deep brooding track, I love it and will be playing it out next month at my gigs.

Keep up the great work!

- Luke Porter

The original is good.

Thanks,

-Jacob todd

Dear Onward friends:
    Wally M - Reborning (Oirg): make my legs shake along the track. very actual sounds and a lovely but powerfull breakdown. This time the Original is the best.

Wally M - Reborning (Chriss Razor & Pixxie): much more darker than the original, groovy base and smoothly bassline. I will definitly use it as well.
    regards.
    Niko Fantin

I heard the tracks i like them both, good release but my fav is the original, going to my case for warm ups and radio sets.

Thanks for the promos

www.myspace.com/logiztiksounds
    www.logiztiksounds.com

MUY BUENA TU MUSICA...SEGURO LA PONDRE EN MIS SETS....CUANDO TENGAS MAS ENVIAME...GRACIAS. the music is great , when you have more send me .
    www.djdiegomystick.com www.glamsiteagency.com http://3plus.uol.com.br MOVIL: +57-3103011264 +57-3107523142 http://www.myspace.com/djdiegomystick skype:diego herrera

Firstly thanks to send us the first promo!!

It's very nice release, so dark and deep, we prefer Chriss Razor & Pixxie Mix

Cassino & Laben

nice tracks at wally-m reboring ep,i loved original!!!
    Andree Eskay :-)

Comment

Working...