New release from the guys at TRIPTIK MUSIC!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DanTriptik
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2008

New release from the guys at TRIPTIK MUSIC!

Here is the new release from TRIPTIK MUSIC. It has already reached the No.1 spot in the Progressive House chart on junodownload.com!!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Dan
    Label Manager

MIKOBENE & FUSION F – ROTARY
    (TRIP001) OUT NOW
    link to the pack shot

ORIGINAL / TRAFIK REMIX / DOMINIC PLAZA REMIX / CBASS & MIKOBENE REMIX

Hailing from Warsaw, Poland, artists Mikobene & Fusion F have served up a prime cut of storming musical excellence with this debut release on new imprint Triptik. The release comes as four versions, first up is the stylish, driving original mix. It walks the line between minimal, deep house, techno and dirty prog, with shades of trance classic ’Age Of Love’ in the breakdowns.

Other remixes come from Trafik, with their trademark floor destroying beats and powerful basslines, adding additional melodies and making this mix one for the end of the night rockers! Dominic Plaza builds a darker, more techy affair with crisp production and moody basslines, using the original’s riff to great effect. Finally Cbass & Mikobene provide a beautiful deep mix, perfect for the early evening or sunrise set, warm pads, chilled basslines and housey stabs.

Out now, this release has been flying up the download charts with a top 15 placing on Juno’s chart and in

Hernan Cattaneo’s April top 20. Hernan Cattaneo “Very good stuff original best, but other mixes good too”
    Mark Knight “The deeper Cbass & Mikobene mix is the best of the package” Slacker “This sounds like my kind of tune!” Satoshi Tomiie “Dominic’s remix is cool”
    Chloe Harris “Too hard to choose fav, love each one” Moshic "Very nice bit guys! Clean production also!" Pole Folder "Nice one. Keep up the work."
    Djuma Soundsystem "Great track! Rich of ideas, and still sober, atmospheric without being too trancy!"
    Chris Fortier “Cbass for me, nice vibe” Chris Salt ”I really like the Trafik remix - great production and a really lush vibe.” Mashtronic ”I think this package is just excellent! all four mixes are quality!!! after a first listen i think the original is the one i ll play, but who knows! I chart the original in april!”
    Anil Chawla “Trafik mix is cool, but really liking the CBass and Mikeobene mix, perfect early doors stuff”
    DJ Paulette “Cool music well produced. Trafik mix works best for me. Definitely music for grown ups. Much respect”
    Ricky Ryan “All mixes are class. Trafik remix is out of this world... in love with it !! full support thanx )”
    Steve Parry “Loving the Cbass & Mikobene mix, deep and tasty”
    Kaskade “Like the deep mix”
    Flash Brothers “Nice melodic vibe”
    Randall Jones “Super thick and deep...spacey! Just the way I like for radio shows and opening sets.”
    Chris Cargo “Solid tracks, will be in the CD wallet for a while”

Out now on:
    BEATPORT
    www.beatport.com/labels/triptik
    JUNO DOWNLOAD
    http://www.junodownload.com/products/1313936-02.htm
    DJ DOWNLOAD
    http://www.djdownload.com/labels/triptik/6641
    iTunes and others major download stores

www.triptikmusic.co.uk | www.myspace.com/triptikmusic
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: New release from the guys at TRIPTIK MUSIC!

try white text

good tune by the way

Comment

Working...