If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
what sort of dollar did all that cost? you staying in hostels or hotels?
sounds like a great time mate! have to keep us posted during your travels
i am flying from boston (where i live) ... i am using miles i accumulated from work travel. so it is free (there were some taxes). but due to the fact that i had to adhere to the airline, cause of the free flight options on the way out i go:
boston -> DC (5hr lay over) -> frankfurt
home (even worse)
frankfurt -> chicago [right over boston ... 3 hr lay over ] -> boston
and i am doing hostels (or sleeping on the train, i am going to travel at night so it can double as lodging)... got my eurail pass last night ... i did not inculde france, so no bordeaux tiddles ... but thanks for the offer!
Watch out for those sexy topless east european babes at the Hostel !
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
I did the backpacking thing when I was in law school, and I can honestly say that it was one of the best and most transformative things I've ever done. Have a blast!
I did the backpacking thing when I was in law school, and I can honestly say that it was one of the best and most transformative things I've ever done. Have a blast!
i will! i wish i could do it for longer, but i have a full time job which limits the time i can take off... this is probably too long.... but after some 90hr weeks in march, they owe me!
have the whole tour.
thursday -- fly up, check in , check out town
friday - f2 race, practice sessions 1 &2, correspondence dinner with 4 drivers, night out.
saturday - f2000 race, qualifying sessions, press dinner and dance, evening out
sunday - watching phillipe massa destroy the filed hopefully.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
Vienna and Munch are just phenomenal.
Prague was just one tourist trap but nice enough - personally I would cut down your train travel time and just cut it out. Its always a balance of tryign to see everything you want to and not enough time.
As always try and get out of the cities and see some of the real country (In my experience).
(Ive never been to Berlin tho)
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment