X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambino21
    PFC Semen Ham
    • Jul 2004

Greetings from Qatar

Just dropping a line here from a different destination, thsi time it's Qatar. I am here temporarily as abreak from the monotany of the land of Afghans. It is hotter than hell here, its like you're constantly standing in a convection oven. Its alright though. You can definitely see what your gas money can buy out here. Some of these houses are rediculous. Oh and the gas is like .43 cents a gallon. pluss the downtown area is getting pretty built up. the next GU might here.lol. We went driving through sand dunes to the beach, and chilled with some hookahs, not too bad. All in all its not a bad time. It looks like they are trying to build this place up as a vacation destination, since the Oil won't last forever. I don't if i would come back herefor vacation mainly because of the intense heat, I don't care for 130 degree weather. well till next time, tschuss!
    " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Greetings from Qatar

nice..... my parents had a layover in doha when they flew in the last time to visit..... they said it was pretty cool
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

was supposed to go to doha last year for work, but plans got changed last minute. definitely think i'll be visiting in the fall or winter...i don't need to experience 120 degrees either.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

hamslam-two..... pics or syfm!

glad to hear from ya bro, me and hamslam-one are gonna hang out next friday while i'm in town.
        i'll slap him on the mouth for ya.

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

Yeah downtown Doha has got a lot of cool buildings. its right on the water. We went down to the gold souks and such, it was pretty cool. We made the mistake of going on their weekend , and there was tons of people everywhere. The villagio mall is pretty cool. Ther is this tower that looks like its from a star wars movie out in front. they were telling me that they are trying to host the olympics here. i would hate to have to run in this oven. I seriously don't think I could get anything done here. too hot. Its a cool visit though. I had a krsipy kreme her the other day, i thought that was cool. Plus i met my future macedonian wife at the macaroni grill too.lol

Jibs: you have my graces to smack perm in the mouf.

- Me-

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Originally posted by hambino21
            ... and chilled with some hookers, not too bad....

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

i rarely play darts, but hamslam-1 and i just played a full game, and have been conducting bizzniss on the kitchen island. it's 5am and the game is most certainly over, but a massive amount of reminiscence just took place and we certainly miss our brother.

ham-2 - you're missed! be safe! stay smart!

-sj

Comment

• hambino21
                PFC Semen Ham
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
                i rarely play darts, but hamslam-1 and i just played a full game, and have been conducting bizzniss on the kitchen island. it's 5am and the game is most certainly over, but a massive amount of reminiscence just took place and we certainly miss our brother.

ham-2 - you're missed! be safe! stay smart!

-sj
                I miss ya'lls too. i wish I could've been there. August will be here soon and we shall have a party to reckon with. You better be in town. Happy belated Birthday by the way man. i have totally lost track ot time out here. Well I hope all is well. thanks for staying in touch man. Till next time, keep it real with the trifugle house.lolololol

- Me-

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

.43 cents a gallon.

i read that three times before i could continue.

jaysus...
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...