Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Trapster....

Now thats' sweet.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Trapster....

anything to do the cops over is a good thing in my book!!

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

^^ You having an Aussie day with your music??

I think trapster sucks! No one should be speeding.
      Originally posted by TheVrk
      it IS incredible isn't it??
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
      Simply does not get any better than Hernan
      The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

brilliant!
        FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
        "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
        Facebook!
        A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• chanty
          John, John, where art thou!
          • Jun 2004

Teen Facing Shocking Speeding Charge

Monday May 19, 2008
          CityNews.ca Staff
          Despite all the attention on the OPP long weekend safety blitz targeting aggressive drivers, one young motorist apparently failed to get the message.
          A 17-year-old boy is facing charges including racing and careless driving, after he was allegedly clocked travelling 239 kilometres an hour just north of Barrie Sunday morning.
          The teen caught officers' attention as he allegedly sped along the northbound Highway 26 at a shocking 159 km/hr above the posted limit just before 2am. Police said they followed the black 2000 Lincoln LLS as it turned onto Findlay Mill Road and dangerously and speedily passed other cars on a blind hill.
          The vehicle was finally pulled over where officers discovered the teen driver had four passengers, all under the age of 18.
          "We had a lot of problems with young men this weekend doing what we call extreme driving, probably the worst example was a 17-year-old near Midhurst doing 239 kilometres an hour in an 80 zone with four of his buddies in the car. A total recipe for disaster," OPP Sgt. Cam Woolley said.
          The young man had his vehicle and licence seized for seven days under the province's street racing law and he's scheduled to appear in a Wasaga Beach court on June 17th.
          The teen is also facing thousands of dollars in fines.
          Many other drivers apparently aren't getting the message about the dangers of speeding. The OPP say they've charged 132 motorists in the Toronto area with racing since the safety blitz began Friday morning. Police have two planes in the air watching the highways and have put every available cruiser on the roads to ensure cottagers and campers get home safely.
          "We've got big signs even warning the people about the aircraft," Woolley said. "They're still zipping past."

Thankfully no one was hurt, but almost every weekend here in Ontario there's at least one or more fatalities on our highways mostly due to speeding.
          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

that's gonna be quite the ticket...
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

doesn't work on palm os
              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...