X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Aliens Among Us

to say that there are no such extraterrestrial entities beyond the reach of our atmosphere is a bold claim.

"if it is just us...seems like an awful waste of space" (who can name the tune that samples that!)
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• srbbnd
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2005

^^what tune
      www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• srbbnd
        Platinum Poster
        • Jul 2005

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iGBDGuSriU[/YOUTUBE]

I think the song your looking for is Mountaineers-Apart From This

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Dhar_2

Damn this is creepy...

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

i can't wait to see the video thats coming out before the usa election the guy said the footage is the real deal and make proof once and for all.

we'll see what happens

Comment

• palmer
              Retired or Simply Important
              • Jun 2004

Another video:
              [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN-SNd3OYfc[/YOUTUBE]

Here’s the story:

Romanek had allegedly set up a camera in order to catch evidence of a peeping tom whom he’d feared was preying on his daughters. Romanek did not particpate in Friday’s press conference, but did appear Friday night on CNN’s “Larry King Live,” along with Peckman, and other guests.

At Friday’s press conference, although the Romanek video was shown, photographers were asked to turn their cameras away, and not roll while it was exhibited. However, media members were given compact discs with a single, still image from the tape, purporting to show an alien’s head looking in a window of Romanek’s home.
              todayistomorrow
              art direction | design | animation

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                to say that there are no such extraterrestrial entities beyond the reach of our atmosphere is a bold claim.

"if it is just us...seems like an awful waste of space" (who can name the tune that samples that!)
                Can't name the tune but the movie was Contact.
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                  exactly..... I mean we're reaching a stage where the possible existence of multiverses is becoming apparent through experiments / equations of quantum physics. To think that a universe has expanded for 13.5 billion light years and the only things alive to talk about it is us...is just ridiculous.

I'm not saying that all the purported videos of big headed aliens are true, I'm just saying that we cannot be the only conscious entities in existence.
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by neoee
                    Can't name the tune but the movie was Contact.

yeah, it was Carl Sagan.

I actually don't think it was in a tune now that i reflect on it. I think the line is repeated somewhere on Oakenfolds Another World compilation. He had other samples from Bladerunner in there.

I think it's a dope line...suprised it hasn't been used as an actual sample befo'
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                      exactly..... I mean we're reaching a stage where the possible existence of multiverses is becoming apparent through experiments / equations of quantum physics. To think that a universe has expanded for 13.5 billion light years and the only things alive to talk about it is us...is just ridiculous.

I'm not saying that all the purported videos of big headed aliens are true, I'm just saying that we cannot be the only conscious entities in existence.
                      No way are we alone in the universe, and it wouldn't even surprise me to learn that there's other primitive life somewhere in our solar system when you consider that life is able to thrive in some really brutal conditions here on earth -- although that's a totally different question from whether they are coming to visit us.

Comment

Working...