X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: put on your headfones.......

just about anything loud with a long breakdown and some effects in a club with a bunch of people chewing their faces off will work, lol

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Miroslav
      at 3 am, after being subjected to loud music, lights, smoke, alcohol, women, and a cornucopia of mind-altering drugs, the crowd is up for many things!!!

i'm not saying that like it's a bad thing

hahaha, basically my point too.. and no, not neccesarily a bad thing, most of us have all been there

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Awesome ... probably the most under-rated DJ in the world.

Crying shame that he only plays Bulgaria or Romania in Europe ... although I daresay that Sasha or Diggers would be worried about touring with him.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Adzey
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Mar 2008

yeah i know what you mean back in the 90's at 3 o'clock in the morning i used to think jeremy healy sounded good lol

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

LOL - with good drugs at 3.00 a.m. most DJ's in the 90's sounded good ! It was only when you caught Sasha and Oakey that you realised how different the quality could be.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• spyros
              Gold Gabber
              • May 2007

take the best mdma,while hearing loud noises,with loads of smoke and loads of lights in the best club....
              still if music is shit i would have gone early!!
              Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...