X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

BureOne aka Al Pacheco - Mountain Bar L.A. ChinaTown June 6th

This might not get many views.. but for what its worth; anyone in the Los Angeles area, I'll be haveing my 2nd gig in China Town this coming Friday June 6th.

I'll be opening up playing some chill out Deep house vibes at the Mountain Bar (downstairs bar)

See flyer. Free admission.

Last edited by BureOne; June 3, 2008, 11:23:14 AM.

• ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: BureOne aka Al Pacheco - Mountain Bar L.A. ChinaTown June 6th

Wish I Could Be There - but i`m a Million Miles away, i just know It's going to get hot in ChinaTown !
    the only thing left for me is to wait for some recording !!?
    Anyway, mate - Have a nice time and do some magic there !

Cheers M !
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• BureOne
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Thanks Ribbs!! Much appreciated!

Im working on getting this thing recorded. So hopefully there will be no technical problems!

If all else fails, I'll have my wife record video and use up all of my 4 gigs on my camera lol.

Comment

• Caley Martin
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Oct 2004

recorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!!
        For your aural infusion of Caley:
        http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
        http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
        http://ultrawizardsword.net
        RA: Caley

Comment

• Funky Dredd
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2005

^^ exactly! I wish I could be there. Unfortunately it's my wife's birthday and I also couldn't afford a plane ticket!! Tear it up though
          Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• BureOne
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Thanks man!
            Im looking for a friend to bing a laptop so I can add some recording software to it... we'll seee!

Comment

• Funky Dredd
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2005

Good luck! Hopefully we can reap the rewards if you do get one...

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Good luck, Al
                Look forward to the recording.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• BureOne
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

cheers guys!

I think Im gonna bust a Francois Kervorkian type beginning!, chill out tracks n' beats.

Im going to try and hook up a laptop straight into the mixer rec out plug. We'll see how that works as far as quality is concerned.

Comment

• BureOne
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

wow, I got wasted!

I started in around 9:30, playing mostly chill out tracks. I began to actually mix about 20 min into it...mostly breaks.
                    By the time I started to get the deep house going it was 11pm and had to make way for a guy who had to of been Moby's clone!

Anyway, wish it would have been longer, it was recorded, but I dont have the file and dont know the outcome of it.

Heres a quick vid of what I remember was one of the last breaks track. you can here that Zumbi track come in.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2GB1ghSazo[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F-aAuKChxM[/youtube]

^ sucks you can't here the track with that yapper in the background!!

Comment

• Caley Martin
                      MCast Resident DJ
                      • Oct 2004

cool vids man.... love that Zumbi track so much
                      For your aural infusion of Caley:
                      http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
                      http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
                      http://ultrawizardsword.net
                      RA: Caley

Comment

• BureOne
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Thanks Caley, I think I faded the zumbi track out after playing it, was a bit slow and I threw in some vocal thing to transition into the house vibes to get it started.

while Zumbi was playing I went outside and there were 20 Bicyclists groovin to it right outside the door hahah Love the bass that track kicks out!

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • May 2005

I watched the videos earlier today. Good stuff, it's a shame that chick was talking on the last one! Hopefully you can get the recording, providing it turned out alright...

Comment

• BureOne
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

haha I know.

My brother has the mix, he said it sounded ok. The beginning was to high but I think he had adjusted it.

So its on him whenever he gets it to me...

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • May 2005

That's good to hear. Hopefully you'll get it soon. No rush

Comment

Working...