• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: What a Dumbass

FAO Toasty: Sue!!!
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal

hope it doesn't cost too much to fix.
      You know the really irritating thing is that after I got it all cleaned up and everything, it really doesn't look all that bad -- but it's still around $2000 to get it fixed. If it were just for my benefit, I probably wouldn't even bother to fix it, as it's really not that noticeable and is purely cosmetic anyway (plus, it's a Jeep -- a few dings give it character) -- but I leased it and have to turn it back in at some point, and it won't fly as is.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

2K????

Dude, go to the guy at Manchester and Big Bend. Just west of the intersection on the left side of the road. Tell him you're not planning on turning it into insurance, and he'll cut you a break. I took the wife's Acura there after getting smoking high bids all over the city, and he destroyed everyone elses bid and did a fantastic job.

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Cavalier Body Shop

7552 Manchester Road
          Saint Louis, Missouri, 63143
          Phone: (314)647-7293

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

That really sucks....hopefully you get it all sorted soon and for under $2000!

PS - where are the pics? curious to see what $2000 worth of damage looks like
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

yike 2k!!!

time to start work the streets at night!!!

15 for head, 20 for half and half!!!

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

you can look at the bright side... at least you didn't get hurt. can't imagine something like that falling on top of you would feel too great. sorry that happened though man.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DancingQueen
                  That really sucks....hopefully you get it all sorted soon and for under $2000!

PS - where are the pics? curious to see what $2000 worth of damage looks like
                  It looks like barely anything happened at all. If you were standing more than 20 feet away, you'd have no idea anything happened. That's what makes it so frustrating.

Will see if I can upload a photo here soon

Comment

Working...