Hillary will concede the delegate race to Obama?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Miroslav
    WHOA I can change this!1!
    • Apr 2006

Hillary will concede the delegate race to Obama?!?!

surely this cannot be the case. How un-Cintoneqsue.

I hear her speech will go something like this:

"As you all know, I am a Clinton; therefore, it is my manifest destiny to rule. Although Obama may try to be all elitist with his fancy 'delegates' and 'votes', I prefer not to get distracted with that and focus on what's really important to the America people: me getting what I want.

I still have lots of support. For instance, the people of West Virginia and Puerto Rico really like me.

I am a Fighter and not a Quitter. Therefore, you can expect me to stop when you pry this here microphone loose from my cold, dead hands, you motherfuckers.

Pelosi, you can bite me.

Thank you and God bless America."
    mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: Hillary will concede the delegate race to Obama?!?!

^^LOL

Not so fast on the concession, by the way:

I still think she will, though -- she might not end her campaign which will avoid her technically conceding anything, but it ends for all practical purposes tonight...

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

i wish they would all die. like a huge salmonella outbreak at the capitol cafeteria. all of them.

let MENSA run the joint. we'd have world peace in a few years, renewable energy even sooner and the worlds agriculture problem could be solved in 10.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

what a goddamn cunt

she literally rips the party in two, dragging a dead horse around the country and then repeatedly beating it with propoganda alongside a complicit media who despite knowing it was impossible for her to win, kept the myth rolling throughout the last few months.

Now, she 'concedes' her delegates for a consolation prize in hopes that people will respect her for the bullshit she has been putting voters through for the past weeks.

let me repeat: what a goddamn cunt.

To me, it's no different than what that austrian man did when he imprisoned his family underneath the house. Except he asked for a father's day gift.

This whiffs of political blackmail: i'm going to drag you through nails and then when it has gone way too far, i'll stop and ask you for gratidude because i stopped.

what a goddamn cunt.

even as i speak as a conservative, and my hatred for the clinton camp runs pretty deep...she's sunk it to a new low. Her wilful blindness in thinking she still had a shot is no different than Bush thinking he could win the war in iraq without a plan.

no wonder mccain is still cheering clinton on. birds of a feather...
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

goddamn right to the point.. bravo Mariner

Have a beer on me.
          This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
          Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

he cheated on her how many times? and she stayed why ?

we are seeing this now.

and the vanity fair article.... wow. she really is power hungry.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

i REALLY hope OBomb doesn't choose her as his runningmate. it might get him a few more votes, but i really don't think he needs it.

Comment

• superdave
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

It's ovah. CNN is projecting Obama's got the delegates to put him in the winner's circle. Hillary should concede tonight. Now it's up to Obama to decide if he should pick her as the VP. Smart move would be to pick her and let them both focus on fighting McCain.
                Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

Obama is kicking McCain in the teeth with this speech! LOL!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                    Anyone have Styx livesets?
                    • Jun 2004

The Obama speech was fantastic tonight.
                    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by superdave
                      It's ovah. CNN is projecting Obama's got the delegates to put him in the winner's circle. Hillary should concede tonight. Now it's up to Obama to decide if he should pick her as the VP. Smart move would be to pick her and let them both focus on fighting McCain.
                      i disagree. Obama will offer it to Hillary, but she will politely decline. I think there has been some under-the-table dealings where she'll get a different consolation prize. It would behoove Obama to pick either Biden or Webb. Either one would be killer.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

is there no other elligible women he can pick for VP?
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                          is there no other elligible women he can pick for VP?
                          Why would he pick a woman, are there dishes to do at the whitehouse or something?

Comment

• Miroslav
                            WHOA I can change this!1!
                            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                            i disagree. Obama will offer it to Hillary, but she will politely decline. I think there has been some under-the-table dealings where she'll get a different consolation prize. It would behoove Obama to pick either Biden or Webb. Either one would be killer.
                            In the news, Hillary has been suggesting a lot that, if asked, she would take the VP spot. I think for her to turn her nose up at it would be to portray that she really doesn't care to do what is best for the Democratic party after this whole marathon race that she pushed for... I'm not sure how great that would look for her political future.

But it would probably be best of Obama to ask someone else. It may look like an attractive ticket to the average person, but personalities shouldn't be discounted. If you have two people closely working together who have basically been arch-rivals and have trashed each other publicly for months...that doesn't sound like the brainiest combination to me. Those personal things matter in an inner circle of advisors.
                            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

^ hmm. Obama picking Hillary would be like McCain picking Romney. Or, back in 2000, Bush picking McCain as vp.

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...