• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • threehills
    I heart Lollergirl
    • Jun 2005

Re: that friggin aspca commercial.....

Originally posted by Kamal
    yea instead of buying one, the best thing to do is adopt 'em from shelters. I can't wait to buy a house and adopt one.
    I hear you on this, once I get a yard, its on. I can't wait to get a dog to terrorize (in a good way) my two fat lazy cats.

Friggen dogs!
    It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
      ^^^ i have a cat too that walks around and purposely drags his tail along the top sides of coffee and end tables to see what he can drag off of them, and then runs like a bat out of hell when shit drops, like he had no clue what he was doing, the sneaky little git.. but when i chase him he drops and rolls in his back.. like wut? lol
      When cats expose their stomachs by lying on their backs, that is a submissive position..He thinks that he is playing and is telling you that he is playing.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

one of the best ones I owned was an Alsatian. That dude was big. I got him as a 1 month old when I was in 4th grade. By the time he was 4 years old, he was terrorizing our street. We hardly saw any strays in our area when he was around (and believe me you'll find TONS of strays on the streets in India). Yet, hie was so loving and full of expressions. No sooner did you look his way and say something, he'd close his mouth, pop his ears up and tilt his head to the side like he wanted to hear what you're saying.... heck I miss him..... RIP
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Digger
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Nov 2004

that video is depressing, the other day some guy send me this email with some website that is against animal abuse...
          so i clicked to the site and WTF Worst website ever....you could see how fuck up we are(humans)...it was about some lizard(the one on the beach "iguanas") getting hang out by the tail and then some guy K.O it, and then another guy grab some fucking knife and start to pull out his skin(with the iguana still alive) and i was all chocked...

fucking hate animals suffering for humans...i rather prefer that somes humans die than a cat or dog or whatever....animal be....

about that iguana, theres also some whale, pinguins, and others animals that are hunted by his skin...also theres other about a shark that they cut off their (how you say it? or spell it? the thing they have in the back(top) and on sides and they just chop them off and put the poor animal back to water and it cant even swim..
          https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
          All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

yes, hunted by the 1000's daily for their dorsal fin, and then they are left to drown

my god at least eat the rest of it and dont let it just suffer

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lilsensa
              When cats expose their stomachs by lying on their backs, that is a submissive position..He thinks that he is playing and is telling you that he is playing.

i know, same things with dogs.. thats what i mean, he knows exactly what he is doing.. i dont chase him to beat him ffs! lol

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

my god at least eat the rest of it and dont let it just suffer
                this is one of the reasons I absolutely HATE wasting food (even if I have to end up overstuffing a bit). The poor animal sacrificed its life to feed you, the least we can do is show some respect and not throw away what we can't eat, into the bin. Ugh just hate it when people waste/trash food.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• lilsensa
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

i know, same things with dogs.. thats what i mean, he knows exactly what he is doing.. i dont chase him to beat him ffs! lol
                  Get a squirt bottle and soak his ass next time he knocks shit over...He will think twice about doing it after a while. It's fun too.
                  RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• |Thrax|
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Mar 2007

My cat loves the water bottle....ffs my cat is a catdog
                    nom nom

I know its overused but i love saying ffs now. :-p
                    This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
                    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• spyros
                      Gold Gabber
                      • May 2007

well, too much of a depression here dudes..

all these motherf*kers who treat animals bad, well deserve to throw them in a dark 1x1 room with a maniac cat!!!

for all the rest of you a hot chick a cute puppy and two cool cats:

[youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fc50p8CXDDM[/youtube]

Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...