I know the Camaro isn't anyone's idea of must have item.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: I know the Camaro isn't anyone's idea of must have item.....

Did you really buy a bonneville ? What was it about that car you liked ? Personally, If I was the president of pontiac, I'd have fired the entire design team and a part of the management team that were responsible to approve its production. Sorry but that car was just a really really bad design. (dunno about it's performance though).

As for the Pilot, did you get a 2008 model? The Pilot is one of the car's I'm considering as well if I dont find a good deal on a CPO MDX.

The Mrs. hates how her new car handles in the snow. The rear wheel drive with all the bells and anti-slip skid control whistles are apparently still worthless in snow.
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

^ didnt u buy a bm recently??

dont tell me the wifey's moaning!!!

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dhar_2
        ^ didnt u buy a bm recently??

dont tell me the wifey's moaning!!!
        nowt to do with the car though

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

yea thats the one, its seriously a nightmare in the snow (she nearly ran off the road). the problem is with DSC + DTC enabled, when the road is slippery and the car's computer is braking/accelerating/doing it's thing to correct a slip, it doesn't seem to judge just how slippery it is and so the car will actually tend to sway side to side a lot more as the computer is constantly juggling to correct the slip (at least thats what I noticed when I drove it). even when the gear was lowered going down slope, the car seemed to want to just lose control and let the computer play with it.

it was definitely not a pleasing experience.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Kamal
            Did you really buy a bonneville ? What was it about that car you liked ? Personally, If I was the president of pontiac, I'd have fired the entire design team and a part of the management team that were responsible to approve its production. Sorry but that car was just a really really bad design. (dunno about it's performance though).

As for the Pilot, did you get a 2008 model? The Pilot is one of the car's I'm considering as well if I dont find a good deal on a CPO MDX.

The Mrs. hates how her new car handles in the snow. The rear wheel drive with all the bells and anti-slip skid control whistles are apparently still worthless in snow.

yeah, well back in 94, the bonneville was the biz. But dayum, i burned tons of cash on getting that shit repaired. i never treated it badly, but stuff just kept falling apart. So i got sick of it, and last year picked up an '03 Pilot, black, with tinted front windows and grey leather for 15k. only had 65k miles on it. A steal imo.

But i've put on 12,000 miles since then, and no problems. just a wiper blade i've had to change. runs great, pretty damn good gas mileage. I don't know anything about the 2008 Pilot, but you'd save lots of money buying a used pilot...cause they're japanese and you won't have any problems with it anyways. My only beef is the forward lights, which is like the only complaint i've ever seen about the truck on an forum. I still haven't put on better lights yet, but yeah...

i looked at the acura mdx's, but i figure in five years, car technology will be hella advanced, so i would rather not spend the extra money on it. PM me for any other questions.

or if you want that bonneville, i still have it. sitting in the garage. collecting dust. just like the american car companies.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
              I'm kind of a big deal.
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              yeah, well back in 94, the bonneville was the biz.
              Come on dude, no it wasn't.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Jenks
                Come on dude, no it wasn't.
                compared to what other domestic american car?

yeah, against all the other luxury and foreign cars, no.

the old school bonnevilles were the biz, that you cannot deny.

that thing had pick-up like you wouldn't believe.

in the immortal words of lil' jon: "Yayyyyeeeeaaahhhh"
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

yea thats the one, its seriously a nightmare in the snow (she nearly ran off the road). the problem is with DSC + DTC enabled, when the road is slippery and the car's computer is braking/accelerating/doing it's thing to correct a slip, it doesn't seem to judge just how slippery it is and so the car will actually tend to sway side to side a lot more as the computer is constantly juggling to correct the slip (at least thats what I noticed when I drove it). even when the gear was lowered going down slope, the car seemed to want to just lose control and let the computer play with it.

it was definitely not a pleasing experience.
                  yike!

well it is a rear wheel drive which doesnt help matters. snow without 4x4 is just a no no! its all too unpredictable!

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

kamal quit being a homo:

Comment

• Kamal
                      Administrator
                      • May 2002

damn LOVE those M wheels bro.... yea let her get an SUV for herself. I have the 335i (or an older M3 in sights for MY next purchase)
                      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• mw-1
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

i actually signed up on the waiting list for the z-28 and put down a deposit this week, can't wait

Homepage:

www.wahimusic.com

Myspace:

www.myspace.com/wahimusic

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

damn LOVE those M wheels bro.... yea let her get an SUV for herself. I have the 335i (or an older M3 in sights for MY next purchase)
                          You need to take mine for a testdrive...

Comment

• clintlove
                            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                            • Jun 2004

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

yo kamal. i just got in a wreck yesterday. some chick rammed from behind on the highway. very minimal damage to the truck. just a gash in the back bumper. i'm having it inspected for anything else, but all looks fine other than that.

her car? the front hood is just crushed. when you put a car up against an SUV, of any brand, the SUV will always win. if i were in a car....i'd probably be in a hospital right now.

thought that might be of some interest to you and your wife.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Kamal
                                Administrator
                                • May 2002

damn glad to note you're doing well man...... yea I guess that MDX will be a good consideration.
                                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...