Jimpster / Ben Watt Buzzin Fly Radio (4-Jun-2008)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tunito
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2008

Jimpster / Ben Watt Buzzin Fly Radio (4-Jun-2008)

Jimpster:

or

30 Min Guest Mix by Jimpster
    1 Mathias Mesteno / Dixies Diner / Upon You
    2 Oleg Poliakov / Midnight Vulture / Circus Company
    3 The Armaberokay / The Hype / Einmaleins Music
    4 Gruber & Nurnberg / C'mon Dance / Wasnotwas
    5 Session Victim / No Friends / Real Soon
    6 The Martin Brothers / Rocket Surgery / Dirtybird
    7 Acos Coolkas / Meridian / Theomati

Ben Watt:

or
    The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

Edited and Presented by Ben Watt
    1 Solomun & Stimming / Eiszauber / Motorcitysoul Remix / Diynamic
    2 The Sunshine Band / Journey To The Sun / Dennis Ferrer Remix / Z
    3 Soulexile / Love Is Morphine / Oliverio Mix / Urban Torque
    4 Rocco / Thursday Night Friday Morning / Buzzin' Fly
    5 Jim Rivers / Mirage / Simple
    Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Jimpster / Ben Watt Buzzin Fly Radio (4-Jun-200

Think a few of those tracks were on that Ibiza Space set. only problem with both sets is they are too short especially after the last two sets checking in around 3 hrs each. Can't get enough of his sound.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• skew
      Getting warmed up
      • May 2007

Nice Share

Thanks !

Comment

• Gatz
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Already posted we have an archive of these.

Updated as of 04-Feb-2008. Thanks Global as always :Bingo: Ben Watt - Essential Mix (Feb20,2005): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1KK321K Ben Watt live at Spybar, Chicago 18-Jul-2007: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P985RW9S EDIT: I'll try to keep this first post as up to date as possible with all links and

Comment

Working...