X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Bill O'Reilley

Evidently, conservative icon O'Reilley has been hit with a sexual harassment suit. The complaint, which is linked below, goes into disturbing detail about O'Reilley's sexual advances, fantasies and proclivities.

As the Smoking Gun points out, the detail of the verbiage in the complaint would make it appear that the claimant taped some of her conversations with him. Obviously, anyone can file suit and that doesn't mean that these things actually happened, but even if this is pure fiction, it is a hysterical read.

If it is true, well, I guess this represents yet another instance of a conservative icon tumbling down from his moral high ground. Ho-hum...
  • devon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Bill O'Reilley

i love when this type of shit happens.
    i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• DJkeithrace
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jun 2004

It's so funny to watch these so called "conservative?" talk show hosts get caught completely acting like they are so moral and upstanding and then all of a sudden wammo!!!! The truth comes out!

Comment

• neoee
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

It seems its always the conservatives. I've seen the same sentiment here. In the thread we had going about drugs and legalization I remember one conservative supporter say that he smoked pot but would not legalize it if it were his choice. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
        "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• digitalghostx
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jul 2004

I think this women has a huge motive on her side, if true hopefully that will come out before she has a shot at that 60 million. Otherwise if she indeed has some incriminating taped conversations that implicat him, I say O'Reily is going to have to deal with some very heavy damage, the money will be less of an issue. Personally, I think he is go to get taken to the cleaners.

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

Personally, I think this suit is baseless.

However at the same time, the conversations taped and the true thoughts of O'Reilly that came out will probably damage him more then the suit itself now that people begin to see the other side of him.
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

That was an interesting read. Bet the sales of his children's book declines after this. Is this coincidental? I remember when Paris skank Hilton's first sex tape came out around the time of that stupid Simple Life show.

If true, that's weird him being such a vibrator expert. Even typing that makes me lol.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...