02 : Empty Fields [Proton Music]
    03 : Junk [Proton Music]
    04 : The Day when The Sun Started to Split in Half [Proton Music]
    05 : Math 2 [Proton Music]
    06 : Flying Kites [Proton Music]
    07 : Synch [Proton Music]
    08 : Then The Sun Started to Reprise [Proton Music]
    09 : I Like Turtles Too [Proton Music]

(click on any track title for an extended preview)

Available June 11th, 2008 exclusively at Beatport.
    Click here for more info on the release.

Ready for something different? For Proton's first artist album release of 2008 comes the debut LP from a Canadian techno artist named Limbo. Incredible synth work combine with completely unexpected sound effects and gorgeous melodies for a stellar collection of music.

A lot of albums that come out these days seem to contain a lot of filler material, mediocre dance tracks with a lackluster amount of
    quality content. Not so here. All the songs here are really diverse, from start to finish, each capable in their own right on the dance floor or for home listening.

Limbo came first to our attention through a remix on Paul Hazendonk's Manual Music (who launched a show this month on Proton) and Fractal's Tide Pool (who re-launches his label on Proton this month). Coincidence? We think not.

Limbo has released "Math" as a single with Proton Music in the past with remixes from The Dolphins and QBical. He has also remixed Stuart McKeown's "I'm All Thumbs Today" and was featured on Jay Epoch's Particles compilation series.
Working...