Administrator
    • May 2002

Random Number Generators

Fascinating Stuff (watch them in order)

[YOUTUBE]YqIedO6LrKI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4nGVWxc2lXE[/YOUTUBE]
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: Random Number Generators

this one explains the dimensions really well

[YOUTUBE]JkxieS-6WuA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ySBaYMESb8o[/YOUTUBE]
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

the random number generator stuff is all a bit hookey to me.

the dimensional stuff is great though. string theory says there are 11 dimensions, but most are so small (on the scale of the Planck length) that we have not yet discovered them

Comment

• day_for_night
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

kamal, clearly we're the only physics nerds on the board.

have you read "the elegant universe" by brian greene? probably one of the best physicist-to-layperson books ever writen (although it does get pretty heavy in some chapters).

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

yea I saw Brian Greene's 3 part presentation on Nova (it's probably the same one we're talking about where he digs into Einstein's general relativity, parallel universes, etc.)

I loved that stuff.... very fascinating. Though I'm surprised you didn't think much of the random generator experiments and Sep 11, 2001. The idea that premonition could, in a way, be explained through a scientific experiment is pretty crazy.

I've gotten the 3 part (double DVD each part) of the extended version of the What the bleep do we know. My first post about random generator experiments is from this 3 part set.

Dr. Miceal Ledwith has some fascinating things to say (he was one of the more impressive speakers on the DVDs). Here's a snippet of his interviews

[youtube]uH3dtxIyClM[/youtube]

[youtube]vTuv90PiLbg[/youtube]

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...