• Jun 2004

Boy tied to tree by parents dies

WTFuck???

RIP ~ Steve James

• Funky Dredd
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2005

Re: Boy tied to tree by parents dies

Tragic! I was/am pissed off when I read this earlier. How can you take a child and do something like that. Who gives a crap if they are misbehaving, that's your child and you signed up take care of them. Not kill them! In my opinion they should be tied up to a tree as well, and just left there.
    Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• day_for_night
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

here's one that made me stop eating my lunch.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

there must be something else to the story. ok. so he was tied to a tree. fine. for two days? ok. so what. it still takes five days without water to die of thirst, and another seven of hunger.

i've gone 36 hours without food once, and while i wasn't tied to a tree, i still can't see how this results in death. and it wasn't even a consecutive 48 hours either.

i'm wondering what else was involved.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by day_for_night
          here's one that made me stop eating my lunch.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/06....ap/index.html
          Yeah I do not get how they could not stop the guy at first, it just does not seem it would take much to get work up over an adult beating a child in broad daylight.
          Makes you want to stomp the f'er into a vegatative state. Just another reason
          to introduce mandatory sterlization.
          Originally posted by Shpira
          So came back last night...
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
          Originally posted by Illuminate
          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by AntonyM
            Yeah I do not get how they could not stop the guy at first, it just does not seem it would take much to get work up over an adult beating a child in broad daylight.
            Makes you want to stomp the f'er into a vegatative state. Just another reason
            to introduce mandatory sterlization.
            mandatory sterilization: also called jail.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• day_for_night
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              there must be something else to the story. ok. so he was tied to a tree. fine. for two days? ok. so what. it still takes five days without water to die of thirst, and another seven of hunger.

i've gone 36 hours without food once, and while i wasn't tied to a tree, i still can't see how this results in death. and it wasn't even a consecutive 48 hours either.

in 90 degree heat, death can come alot quicker than 5 days. and the figure is more like 3 days without water. a child's ability to last is alot less than an adult's as well.

and SO WHAT? tie yourself to a tree for a day in the hot sun and see if you're saying "so what" after the experience.

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Gurning on e does not count.
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by day_for_night
                  in 90 degree heat, death can come alot quicker than 5 days. and the figure is more like 3 days without water. a child's ability to last is alot less than an adult's as well.

and SO WHAT? tie yourself to a tree for a day in the hot sun and see if you're saying "so what" after the experience.
                  right. but i'm still seein the loophole. quit suggesting that i'm cool with tying kids to the tree. i'm not. but i'm also not certain that tying the kid to the tree overnight. then letting him go. then tying him to a tree again for presumably 24 hours, will result in death.

if the kid was untied, and let go, which allowed him to misbehave again, would not the kid get some water and food in between? do you know see what i'm saying? it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that being tied to a tree will result in death in such a short time period. and i'm also thinking something else was involved.

from reading other reports, some religious belief was at play.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

^ to continue...if you read the comments section, it takes the commenters 9 full pages to make this inquiry.

also, i'm wondering if the parents even had the intent to be calling this a murder. perhaps, in some way, this does not even amount to a reasonable degree of certainty that tying the kid to a tree would result in death. dehydration. yes. but murder 1? No. i would definitely call this felony child abuse, but of course if the state applies the felony murder rule, then yeah first degree. hmm.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• |Thrax|
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Mar 2007

jesus, fuck..

i dont want to read this shit, horrible, but it happens....
                      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
                      Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• day_for_night
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

right. but i'm still seein the loophole. quit suggesting that i'm cool with tying kids to the tree. i'm not. but i'm also not certain that tying the kid to the tree overnight. then letting him go. then tying him to a tree again for presumably 24 hours, will result in death.

if the kid was untied, and let go, which allowed him to misbehave again, would not the kid get some water and food in between? do you know see what i'm saying? it's a bit of a stretch to suggest that being tied to a tree will result in death in such a short time period. and i'm also thinking something else was involved.

from reading other reports, some religious belief was at play.
                        pretty sure you can die of sunstroke long before you die of thirst. and was just doing a bit of googling. people can die in the desert (probably 20 degrees F hotter than the temp that kid experience) in a matter of hours, not days. no stretch of the imagination then to see someone die in 24 hours.

a note regarding sunstroke:

"Heat illness most seriously affects the poor, urban-dwellers, young children, those with chronic physical and mental illnesses, substance abusers, the elderly, and people who engage in excessive physical activity under harsh conditions."

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^^He might have had a medical condition that needed immediate attention, such as diabetes...Maybe he went into insulin shock..Or maybe something else that I have never heard of....
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Garrick
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

with day_for_night on this... not only is two days more than enough, who knows if the kid was already malnourished before he was tied to the tree. obviously the parents have a fucked up way of taking care of their child. he's dead now so whatever they did to him beforehand doesn't really matter anyhow. wow, that is fucking mean.
                            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by lilsensa
                              ^^He might have had a medical condition that needed immediate attention, such as diabetes...Maybe he went into insulin shock..Or maybe something else that I have never heard of....

actually yeah that's what i was beginning to think to. or perhaps some internal bleeding? i can't reiterate how absurd it is for people to say that he was tied to a tree for two straight days when the text of the article says the complete opposite.

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...