X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

fernando alonso is a cvnt

seriosuly, he is the paris hilton of europe. execpt he has a talent of course, but still, he is a cunt who acts like the world championship is his right to have and people are conspiring against him.

this is the third time he has thrown a team he drives for under the bus mid season, and acts like a fucking brat when he isnt scoring points.

lewis, kimi and phillipe are all better than you alonso, get over it. also, kubica and nico are right there as well.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • dylan.lindgren
    Getting warmed up
    • Dec 2006

Re: fernando alonso is a cvnt

Kimi has only won 1 championship
    Filipe and Lewis haven't won a single championship
    Fernando has won TWO!

You may not like his tactics, but whatever Fernando is doing, its working!!!!

Filipe DEFINITELY isnt as good as fernando. I think kimi is just as fast as Fernando if not faster. Hamilton hasn't convinced me yet... or at least hasn't lived up to the hype that ITV cover him with. Kubica and Nico? Neither of them have driven championship winning cars so I don't know how you can compare them.

D.

Comment

• poults
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2006

^^ Lewis is hardly comparable is he, he's only been driving a few seasons aint he?
      Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

nonsense the two of you.

clearly he he rode a wave of the initial ferrari and mcclaren re-makes with the new drivers, and the departure of todt.

now, the two big teams, 3 if you put BMW in there(i would lately), are back in the groove, making progress with thier new guys.

this guy has no class at all. yes, he has talent, a ton, but he has been surpassed by a few young guns and kimi/philllipe pairing.

Comment

• dylan.lindgren
          Getting warmed up
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
          nonsense the two of you.

clearly he he rode a wave of the initial ferrari and mcclaren re-makes with the new drivers, and the departure of todt.

now, the two big teams, 3 if you put BMW in there(i would lately), are back in the groove, making progress with thier new guys.

this guy has no class at all. yes, he has talent, a ton, but he has been surpassed by a few young guns and kimi/philllipe pairing.
          Fernando won both of his championships while the Ferrari dream team of schumi and todt were still in action, and also when McLaren had Kimi in their MP4/20... all three drivers, schumi, kimi and fernando had been with their chosen team for 4+ years.

I know we're going to have to agree to disagree, but never underestimate Alonso's talent... Driving for a british team with a much-loved british driver as his teammate was never going to work out for fernando, and he did a great job to finish up only a few points off the WDC and tied with his teammate on points.

D.

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

i missed this weekends race, buti saw the brazilian won on BBC. my DVR is broken or glitching, and i c annot watch the race.

Comment

Working...