X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Going Vegan

anyone a vegan or vegetarian here? I've come to the conclusion through researching and reading, and experimenting with my own body, that this is the route I want to pursue for the time being. I've done vegan before, for a whole month, and i felt incredible. I'm trying to get back on that horse right now. I was curious if anyone else shared in this eating lifestyle?

I've eaten clean all week, and i randomly decided to make some pasta with ground beef. and i'm feeling ill. just a horror of a headache right now.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Going Vegan

I never went super hardcore Vegan, but have done the meat and dairy free think in stretches. You do feel a lot lighter, not as sluggish, guess it is all the vitamins and minerals, cut out the booze and drugs as well, really a good counterbalance to stressful times, may not be for everybody but works.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

^huh. so it wasn't something i was creating in my mind...but it's just a general consequence of eliminating dairy and meat? that lighter feeling?

this said, i'm going to go an entire week doing vegan. starting when i wake up.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

No never, why?! But I've cut out carbs before. Just meat and dietery fats and some leafy vege. That also got rid of the sluggish feeling (which I attribute to carbs, especially stuff like white rice which is staple in Asia).

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

I heard that going vegan lowers testosterone in males..
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• clintlove
            Hey girl, ya Hungry?
            • Jun 2004

I heard that going vegan instantly removes both testicles. However you can keep the sac to carry your vegetables home from the grocery store.

Chicken and giblets are over there sir,.....these are vegetables...

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              anyone a vegan or vegetarian here? .............. I'm trying to get back on that horse right now. .
              isnt that going against the whole vegan philosophy????

VERY interesting choice of words *strokes beard*
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

i just did this crazy 9 day detox diet a couple of weeks ago...i swear i,ve never felt better in my entire life...pity i can say that today after last nights drinking session :'(

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by clintlove
                  I heard that going vegan instantly removes both testicles. However you can keep the sac to carry your vegetables home from the grocery store.

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                    isnt that going against the whole vegan philosophy????

VERY interesting choice of words *strokes beard*
                    no. i love animals. but i hate plants. ergo vegan.

interesting choice of words, yes. meticulously chosen.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Couldn't do it - I love all types of meat (cue jokes), and thought of never having another Ox Steak in ibiza or Wild Boar ragu in Florence just isn't worth thinking about, and that's before I even comtemplate no more spicy italian sausages (the ones from rare breed Sienese pigs in Italy are amazing) or chicken curries. Then there's beef bourguignon, fillet steak with wild mushrooms or just a simple homemade burger.

I agree more with the philosophy that you treat animals well (good husbandry and giving them a good life) and then using all parts of the animal to cook with out of respect.

I assume being a Vegan means no fish too ? Again, I love my sea-bass and tuna steaks too much.
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

^ interesting. I've been reading vegan sites all day and all they bitch about is 'save the animals' and shit like that. What about your personal health ffs? I can't believe that wouldn't be the number one reason to eliminate processed foods, and such from the diet... which is my only reason for doing so.

As for fish, I haven't decided. I think it is a great source of clean protein. I include shrimp in that. There are different types of vegans so i've found....particuarly 'pesco-vegans' who eat vegan, but still keep fish on the diet for the minerals, nutrients, and of course the protein.

i stopped eating pork this year, so i figure beef and other red meat wasn't much of a stretch.

edit: i'm not here to convert anyone. to each his or her own. life is an experiment and that's what I'm intending to treat this as. but, i just read this off of Fark... pretty interesting imo.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• unkownartist
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2005

soy beans are probibly the best plant type of protien which are also rich in omega 3 and 6.

during my diet thing i didnt eat meat didnt eat wheat and also didnt touch dairy, it was seriously the best i,ve felt in a long long time, i didnt think you could achieve that with diet.

Comment

• lilsensa
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

^^Very true about soy beans. Best source of protein.
                            RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• spyros
                              Gold Gabber
                              • May 2007

i dont think i could be a vegan either! not even a vegetarian!!
                              imo we just need to have variety in our diets. we need red meat as much as we need vitamin c. too much red meat will kill our body, too much vitamin c will kill it as well.. having a variation in your diet is great and not boring! just say no to junk food and booze
                              Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

Working...