• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: Thank God for [ms]

Originally posted by hypoluxxa
    This is a nice place. I use to post in the Track ID, Singles, White Labels and Releases at first, back when I looooooooooooooved everything that was being realsed... Then after the music changed in 2004, I didn't post as much, but still came here everyday to see what was up with people I had met and so on. I don't even download sets, unless they're old. I was even called a leach on the old old mercury server for downloading sets, and not posting. I have met really nice people here, some I've even invited into my home, some have shown me their city and made the trip that much more special, some I've yet to share a pint with (simonr).

i dont download the sets either m8, i just chill sometimes and usually make a complete arse of myself, if anything its a good place to find out whats going on around the world in term of technology/news etc etc. hate the way some people talk around here though

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
      i dont download the sets either m8, i just chill sometimes and usually make a complete arse of myself, if anything its a good place to find out whats going on around the world in term of technology/news etc etc. hate the way some people talk around here though

I know what you mean. Love your avatar. I remember picking up the CD & Album while Marine Parade went through some legal crap and I thought release wouldn't see the light of day. I believe I literally ran to Oxford st. to find one.It might have been our last day in London... Oh well, my memory isn't what it use to be.

Comment

• day_for_night
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1

??

Comment

• clintlove
          Hey girl, ya Hungry?
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
          yea, considering the state of edm here in new orleans, it's great to have cool, intellegent, people to relate to here.
          he forgets I'm right down the road and available to have tiesto talk anytime

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

Working...