X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homegrove
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Kids

What do you lot think about a person who doesn't want to have any, ever?

I'm now 30 and have started to wonder if I'm ever going to change my mind. I just think I'm way too selfish for them and haven't felt any biological urges to spread my seed (so to speak). For a guy it's of course easier to get them older but there's also little sense in getting your first kid when you're fucking 50.
    Forward thinking house music
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Kids

i think the some of the greatest deprivations of liberty has been because of the argument, "for the children". so fuck 'em.

actually. come to think of it, thank you for not having any. That's one less jackass teen in this world. one less driver on the road. one more open parking spot close to the mall. ad nauseaum.

we should all thank you for not having children.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Homegrove
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

One less fucked up kid deffo.
      Forward thinking house music

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homegrove
        What do you lot think about a person who doesn't want to have any, ever?

I'm now 30 and have started to wonder if I'm ever going to change my mind. I just think I'm way too selfish for them and haven't felt any biological urges to spread my seed (so to speak). For a guy it's of course easier to get them older but there's also little sense in getting your first kid when you're fucking 50.
        I feel the same mate.. There is just so much I want to do especially travelling, having children would be selfish.. and I definitely dont want to start a family when I am 50 odd years old and have my kid getting out of high school when I am almost 70.. if i make it to 70, lol

Comment

• day_for_night
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

ya i don't really want 'em either. though people say you meet the right girl...

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
            Anyone have Styx livesets?
            • Jun 2004

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

i dont want them!!

people keep preaching at me about how's it your own flesh and blood, that it loves u selflessly, that your life and priorities change, blah, blah.

i'm not ready. i cant even look after myself, let alone another small human being. maybe in time, the right place, time and girl.

but for now. no chance!!!

now where did i leave those spray on condoms???!!!

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

My father and I have something like a 50-yr gap between us, so I always wanted to be a young father who grows old with his kid. But I'm turning 32 this year with none of that prospect on the horizon. But I'm not bothered by it at all, these things come and happen in its own time. And in the mean time, I have heaps of other shit to do with myself.

That said, I DO HATE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. I'm sure I'll change my mind when I have my own

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• the sun the sea
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

it's pretty simple, if you're not ready to put someone else's needs in front of your, then don't have kids.
                  download dj sets at: www.mixwalla.com

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by feather
                    My father and I have something like a 50-yr gap between us, so I always wanted to be a young father who grows old with his kid. But I'm turning 32 this year with none of that prospect on the horizon. But I'm not bothered by it at all, these things come and happen in its own time. And in the mean time, I have heaps of other shit to do with myself.

That said, I DO HATE OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS. I'm sure I'll change my mind when I have my own
                    i cant see any woman wanting your seed for their kids!

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

They will once they see the alternative, ie. you.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lilsensa
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Jun 2004

Boomshanka!!
                        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Kamal
                          Administrator
                          • May 2002

I guess I'm the only one who would be saying I love kids..... I love my nephew to death..... I just melt when I'm with him, the world stops. I could care less what I do, I just wanna carry him and walk around my brother in laws house, talking to him, showing him stuff, making him laugh.
                          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                          Originally posted by ace_dl
                          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

yeah, but thats not your kid, there's a difference..the difference being, your able to hand him back to his parents and you can go home and do what you want! lol

not wanting to have kids isnt the same as not liking/loving kids.. I adore my neices, and friends of mine that have kids, I have fun with them

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                              yeah, but thats not your kid, there's a difference..the difference being, your able to hand him back to his parents and you can go home and do what you want! lol

not wanting to have kids isnt the same as not liking/loving kids.. I adore my neices, and friends of mine that have kids, I have fun with them
                              ok, I'll reclarify, I want my own as well
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              Originally posted by ace_dl
                              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...