• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: "RED" for [MS] Members

Originally posted by -fo
    creates a very deep, epiphany-based, Sensually Intensive feel with the experience she molds in each of her sets.
    ^^^i'm with you on this...i really have been feeling her sounds more than anyone else.

thanks so much for the new set shiva, always enjoy your music, i can never get enough

Comment

• Shiva
      MCast Mistress
      • Nov 2007

^ Thank you so much for your comments guys, it is always my pleasure to give you quality proggy choons, as long as you are willing to listen and enjoy.

I am really impressed with the response I am getting about this set so far:
      we just passed the 200+ hits mark in less than 24hrs since it was posted;
      Thank You for tuning in!

Comment

• Lorn
        Looking for a title!
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
        Ok guys, its ON...
        My guest for this edition of "Preserve The Essence" 006 is Michel Zola, from Greece, dj/prod and manager of danceradio.gr website.

As for my own set, RED, well I have said enough about it already....

I hope you enjoy the show.

CheerZ {MS]

*kiss*

Thanks Shiva! Getting it now.

Comment

• -fo
          Fresh Peossy
          • Jun 2008

Originally posted by chuckc
          ^^^i'm with you on this...i really have been feeling her sounds more than anyone else.
          ^ DEPTH, what can i say, Subversive minds develop a deep *cough cough* appreciation for what she does when providing quality Slaps (as we call them in arabic KFOUF) to listeners...

This set was Full of slaps... Loved how it kicked off... Shivz always has a way to get u hooked from the start, n those vocals just really spoke to me... Insane build up, if u compare this to other sets.... Very different direction she went with this one.. Alot more experimental in terms of sounds, n its got this very Extra-terestrial feel.... this has got to be my favourite shade of Red ever *winky* Not suprised with the 200 plus downloads with it gettin released on the net... Quality vibes, commends Quality listners... what did everyone else think of this set?

Comment

• Shiva
            MCast Mistress
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by -fo
            ...appreciation for what she does when providing quality Slaps (as we call them in arabic KFOUF) to listeners...what did everyone else think of this set?
            ^ KFOUFs....

Comment

Working...