Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2008)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esten
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2007

Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2

Rather disappointing mix to be honest. The minimal/techno thing is sounding a bit old and would be difficult as all **** to dance to out.

Hmmm

Comment

• nsamadi
      Addiction started
      • Dec 2006

Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2

Originally posted by itsjung
      asjkdlasjdaslkjdsal track 3!!! what is it :P
      [011:00] 03 Sistema - Te Tazas

Comment

• itsjung
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

hi esten. actually its a very good set IMO. they played a similar set in NYC and your right , sounds not as great maybe at home, but trust me, at the club, the entire crowd was going nuts to this

Comment

• Lifeless
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by nsamadi
          April 05, 2008 - Live @ Club Glow, Ibiza, Washington DC
          Sasha & John Digweed
          [000:00] 01 Applescal - Johnapunkt
          [004:00] 02 Megatonic Boys - America (Veerus & Maxie Devine Remix)
          [011:00] 03 Sistema - Te Tazas
          [016:00] 04 Minilogue - Jamaica
          [023:00] 05 ID
          [027:00] 06 Booka Shade - Planetary (Club Mix)
          [033:00] 07 ID
          [038:00] 08 D'Julz - Just So U Know
          [045:00] 09 ID
          [048:00] 10 John Digweed - Gridlock (Henry Saiz V2 Remix)
          [054:00] 11 Pig & Dan - Dreams of Bells
          [058:00] 12 Avilo - Rubicon
          [064:00] 13 Paolo Mojo - Nightlaw
          [070:30] 14 ID
          [076:30] 15 ID
          [081:00] 16 ID
          [084:00] 17 ID
          [090:00] 18 Martin Eyerer & Toni Rios - Chorizo (Paul Nazca Remix)
          [096:00] 19 ID
          [102:00] 20 Guy J - Under Pressure (Error Error Remix)
          r u kidding me?!?! do not share this until they host the real set!!! please!

Comment

• esten
            Fresh Peossy
            • Apr 2007

Originally posted by itsjung
            hi esten. actually its a very good set IMO. they played a similar set in NYC and your right , sounds not as great maybe at home, but trust me, at the club, the entire crowd was going nuts to this
            That's a fair enough comment. Listening to it on a livestream/download is one thing, hearing and being a part of the energy at the scene is another.

It's probably more me expecting the brilliance everytime due to the pedastal.

Comment

• rossonera
              Gold Gabber
              • Mar 2006

^^ now you are kiddin, right? is this fake lol
              http://pvc-dograma-bg.com

Comment

• sheb
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2005

That is a heavy comeback for the DUOtone

really heavy

thanx all for the amazing post and updates
                vida en combrasore

Comment

• nsamadi
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Lifeless
                  r u kidding me?!?! do not share this until they host the real set!!! please!
                  it was already broadcasted earlier on proton radio..what are you talking about????

OH, btw..

[045:00] 09 Guy J - Mikro
                  [077:00] 15 Audiossey - Mikrochromknoedel
                  [084:00] 17 Dusty Kid - Talake

Comment

• TomTom
                    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
                    • May 2002

1. GENERAL If you post a link to a mix you like and want to share with others do not forget to include a link to the artist's website be it his own one or a myspace or other community account. Also include a link to the radio station be it terrestric or Internet only to show some respect to the work that's done behind the

^^ that's what he talks about. Link deleted because of this part in our rules:

ALTERNATE LINKS TO SETS WE ARE HOSTING:

Do not post alternative links to any mixes we are hosting but wait till we have put them offline. We are hosting the Transitions and Metrodance show since years and make them available to our members so posting extra links is neither needed nor appreciated.

Comment

• Homegrove
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

^ That's why I didn't post my links boys and girls.

Herre's rip is up now so, no more PMs for me.
                      Last edited by Homegrove; June 29, 2008, 03:08:39 AM. Reason: Edit
                      Forward thinking house music

Comment

• nsamadi
                        Addiction started
                        • Dec 2006

oh, so there seems to be an exception for download links related to Transitions, I did not know this.

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

The NYC show was way deeper, but they did play for 6+hrs
                          by the time I saw them later in SF the set was heavily monster bombs, much like the INOX set.
                          Originally posted by Shpira
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Zeptonite
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Jun 2004

Quite possibly the worst S&D set I've ever heard. It goes absolutely nowhere at all. Second hour is dire I'm afraid.

Comment

• Domnal
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Apr 2006

The track at 23:00 is Quivver "2 Notes N A Beat".

Comment

• ger stokes
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Jun 2004

how long is this mix supposed to be?

the version i got from the above link is 147 mins. is this correct?

anything missing from it? i thought this was meant to be a 2 hr mix.
                                https://hearthis.at/gerstokes/

Comment

Working...