Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2008)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superwave
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2006

Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2

Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Glow, Ibiza, Washington DC 4-5-08

[000:00] 01. Applescal - Johnapunkt
    [004:00] 02. Megatonic Boys - America (Veerus & Maxie Devine Remix)
    [011:00] 03. Sistema - Te Tazas
    [016:00] 04. Minilogue - Jamaica
    [023:00] 05. Quivver - 2 Notes N A Beat
    [027:00] 06. Booka Shade - Planetary (Club Mix)
    [033:00] 07. Mauro Picotto - Komonster
    [038:00] 08. D'Julz - Just So U Know
    [045:00] 09. Guy J - Mikro
    [048:00] 10. John Digweed - Gridlock (Henry Saiz V2 Remix)
    [054:00] 11. Pig & Dan - Dreams of Bells
    [058:00] 12. Avilo - Rubicon
    [064:00] 13. Paolo Mojo - Nightlaw
    [070:00] 14. ID
    [077:00] 15. Audiossey - Mikrochromknoedel
    [081:00] 16. Paolo Mojo - Sirena
    [084:00] 17. Dusty Kid - Talake
    [090:00] 18. Martin Eyerer & Toni Rios - Chorizo (Paul Nazca Remix)
    [096:00] 19. Livio & Roby - Gyrate
    [102:00] 20. Guy J - Under Pressure (Error Error Remix)

[COLOR="Red"]Only 1 Left To ID ,
    Last edited by superwave; May 17, 2009, 03:17:34 PM.

Comment

• freddy00
      Getting warmed up
      • Jan 2006

Re: Sasha & John Digweed - Transitions Episode #200, Spring Club Tour Set (June 28, 2

Originally posted by spyros
      seriously guys, did you like this set??? is it the sasha+digweed we all know??? and im not talking about the mixing skills cose these are awesome.. im talking about the MUSIC they played!! are you following sasha+digweed because of who they are, or because of the music they play?? cose, if you enjoyed this music, in the promos&recommendations forum you will find a lot of sets from sven vath and adam beyer..
      and tbh when it comes to techno, i prefer vath and beyer...

What you saying is kind of true when it comes to techno, i think beyer or sven vath have really good music and sets i particularly like paul ritch and robert babicz among others. The good thing about S&D is that they played a bit of everything and still underground sound. Now S&D's sound has changed over the years when they started they used to play more house then trance came to the scene and later on progressive. By 2003-2004 they started to play electro and now days techno and minimal. A lot progressive producer have changed their sound or have implemented new sounds from techno or minimal to their progressive style . You can find crappy music as well as really good musical productions.

Comment

• dre4
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2006

i was there on this incredible night. they played from about 1145 or so to 330 or so. ridiculous night. i've heard some people say this set is ok, but trust me this party was the best party i've been to in dc and one of the best ever. everyone was losing it, and the music was top notch all night. don't forget this club's sound system is wayyyyy better than anything in your home. their sets have always sounded better live as a great system truly brings out their sound and style

Comment

• progressive420
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

I can imagine this being a great night in person. This set is very hypnotic and draws you in. I wish they would have come closer to me so I could have caught them on the tour.
          "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• sakio pod
            SALAD TOSSER
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dre4
            i was there on this incredible night. they played from about 1145 or so to 330 or so. ridiculous night. i've heard some people say this set is ok, but trust me this party was the best party i've been to in dc and one of the best ever. everyone was losing it, and the music was top notch all night. don't forget this club's sound system is wayyyyy better than anything in your home. their sets have always sounded better live as a great system truly brings out their sound and style
            thats why digweed choose it to air on kiss......just like went i went to tabernacle in ATL he choose that SINCE IT WAS SUCH A GREAT NIGHT......so DC must have been very special and i'm glad sasha has twisted it up to a deeper dark funk digs forced him into it with them playing 2gether so much over the past 4 months

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by spyros
              seriously guys, did you like this set??? is it the sasha+digweed we all know??? and im not talking about the mixing skills cose these are awesome.. im talking about the MUSIC they played!! are you following sasha+digweed because of who they are, or because of the music they play?? cose, if you enjoyed this music, in the promos&recommendations forum you will find a lot of sets from sven vath and adam beyer..
              and tbh when it comes to techno, i prefer vath and beyer...
              look back into the late ninteys and where we are now u can take vath and beyer give them all the same tracks sashweed has and they will not beable to pull off what sashweed does
              some nights they may have bad night and be alittle off but 90% of the time its pure magic

give the mix a few listens too catch buzz

this mix is totally twisted wacked out and i'm baked so thats alli can think off bout 2 jam it again

NOBODY DOES WHAT SASHA & DIGWEED DOES

Comment

• s1GmunD
                Getting Somewhere
                • Apr 2007

thx man

Comment

• progressive420
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

This along with the INOX set have impressed the hell out of me.
                  "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• spyros
                    Gold Gabber
                    • May 2007

Originally posted by sakio pod
                    look back into the late ninteys and where we are now u can take vath and beyer give them all the same tracks sashweed has and they will not beable to pull off what sashweed does
                    some nights they may have bad night and be alittle off but 90% of the time its pure magic

give the mix a few listens too catch buzz

this mix is totally twisted wacked out and i'm baked so thats alli can think off bout 2 jam it again

NOBODY DOES WHAT SASHA & DIGWEED DOES
                    yeah man i know that, thats why i said im not talking about the mixing skills..
                    but personally i would be very dissapointed if on that night i had chosen to go to S+D instead of going to Beyer's, only because i would not like to listen to techno and for my surprise both parties would have the same music... S+D better?? yeah.. maybe.. im not arguing.. but its still techno!!! apart of course from the Gridlock which is a deadly tune and the best of the night imo!!!
                    Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• raoul
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Apr 2008

love the dark mood of the set..we want more!!
                      Last edited by raoul; July 1, 2008, 08:42:20 PM.
                      filthy boy

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

its no LaDunne but its still great music.
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                          its no LaDunne but its still great music.
                          lol, agree 100%.
                          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• pr0ficient
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Apr 2006

just got around to listening to this one

killer set, finally a set from this tour made its way out!

Comment

• dannyboy
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2006

Thanks for the mix loving it so far cheers!!!
                              MERCURY SERVER IS MY LIFE

Comment

• SmokinJo
                                Getting warmed up
                                • Nov 2004

Great set as always. 70min track kicks ass!

Comment

Working...