X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Staggering Hypocrisy

In a move marked by inconceivable hubris, Senators Larry Craig and David Vitter, both of whom have very recently been implicated in extramarital activity, some of which was gay in nature, are co-sponsoring the Marriage Protection Amendment, which will confine marriage to unions between men and women.

Good luck with that, guys.

Speaking of republicans involved in gay sex scandals, keep your eyes on our little state in flyover country here over the next week or so. I have an expectation that some news will be breaking, and if it does, it should be fun for everyone.
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Staggering Hypocrisy

go on............
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

i'm not really seeing the hypocrisy. they want to protect marriage. marriage between a man and a woman. gay sex has nothing to do with the defense of marriage. if they were going to ban gay sex, then yeah...a bit hypocritical. apples and oranges? mutually exclusive? hmmm

come to think of it, what better way for retribution than to headline the DOMA bill...

even if they get it passed, they can still have all the gay sex they want. particularly with consenting adults. as it were.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
        i'm not really seeing the hypocrisy. they want to protect marriage. marriage between a man and a woman. gay sex has nothing to do with the defense of marriage. if they were going to ban gay sex, then yeah...a bit hypocritical. apples and oranges? mutually exclusive? hmmm

come to think of it, what better way for retribution than to headline the DOMA bill...

even if they get it passed, they can still have all the gay sex they want. particularly with consenting adults. as it were.
        Well, it isn't so much the gay sex part -- Vitter's affair was heterosexual in nature (think he's into diapers and hookers?) -- it's more the fact that these folks are purporting to legislate what marriage should be, yet their own marriages are in disarray. They ought to get their own house in order before telling the rest of the country what constitutes an ideal marriage. That's the hypocrisy, not the gay sex thing...

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
          go on............
          I really can't -- not something I personally know to be true so I'm not going to just spread rumors, but you'll know what I'm talking about if and when it comes out. My understanding is that it should hit the KC Star this week or next.

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Wonkette's take on this:

Toilet Queen Larry Craig and Hooker-Using Diaperman David Vitter Sponsor Traditional Marriage Bill

Republican Senator Larry Craig can’t walk past a public restroom without rushing in and offering to suck everybody’s cock. Republican Senator David Vitter spends all his time and money fucking hookers while shitting in his Depends. Imagine what these creeps might do if homosexual couples got married!

We ignored this yesterday because your Sara K. Smith already posted it, last week. But what the hell, you all keep sending it to us, so we’ll post it again. SLOW NEWS MONTH.

And sometimes the news is Beyond Comedy. What can you really say about Larry Craig and David Vitter co-sponsoring a Senate bill to forever change the U.S. Constitution just to make sure some gay people don’t have a wedding?

What will these Moral Crusaders do next, criminalize prostitution and cruising bathrooms for blowjobs? Oh, wait ….

@ the sucking cock part

Comment

Working...