X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Shadow of a Martian Robot

" Explanation: What if you saw your shadow on Mars and it wasn't human? Then you might be the Opportunity rover currently exploring Mars. Opportunity and sister robot Spirit have been probing the red planet since early 2004, finding evidence of ancient water, and sending breathtaking images across the inner Solar System. Pictured above, Opportunity looks opposite the Sun into Endurance Crater and sees its own shadow. Two wheels are visible on the lower left and right, while the floor and walls of the unusual crater are visible in the background. Opportunity and Spirit have now spent over four years exploring the red world, find new clues into the wet ancient past of our Solar System's second most habitable planet."

Credit: Mars Exploration Rover Mission, JPL, NASA

> that's cool...

• feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Shadow of a Martian Robot

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Re: Shadow of a Martian Robot

Originally posted by feather

exactly what i was thinking lol

shiva u like ur aliens and stuff

Comment

Working...