Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: What will you do if there was a Draft?

I am too old for a draft..Besides, they wouldn't accept me, as I have a fucked up foot....
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lilsensa
      I am too old for a draft..
      I thought I was until I read that bill. 42? Fuck me...

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

problem is when you're drafted, more often than not you'd be infantry if they keep the same logistics they did when they used to have the draft back in the day. which means you'd be thrown into the shitter pretty quickly. i would not like getting drafted unless i got placed where i best fit. not just thrown into infantry.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Garrick
          problem is when you're drafted, more often than not you'd be infantry if they keep the same logistics they did when they used to have the draft back in the day. which means you'd be thrown into the shitter pretty quickly. i would not like getting drafted unless i got placed where i best fit. not just thrown into infantry.
          Back in Vietnam, my Dad's number was called early such that it was evident that he was going to be called up very quickly, so he enlisted in Officer's School so he'd at least have a modicum of control over his situation and would come out of the gates with a higher rank. Ended up flying reconnaissance off the Kittyhawk, which I suspect is preferable to a lot of other things he could have been doing if he'd just been drafted. If, God forbid, we were in a spot that the US Government decided that having a 35 year old out of shape attorney waging war was a good idea, I'd probably do something similar if it was clear I'd be drafted regardless.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

My dad was drafted into the Army for Vietnam. My family having a history with the Marines, instead of reporting to the Army for 2 years, he joined the Marine Corp for 4 years. Everyone in my dad's platoon except 2 people, went to Vietnam. The two that didn't go? My dad, and one other guy. The reason? They enlisted for 4 years, so the Marines put them to good use, school, then Spain. Lucky.

If i were drafted for the war in Iraq, i'd move to Canada. If i were drafted for a war worth fighting, i'd enlist as Toasty said and go to officers school.

I think i'd probably be medically exempt too tho.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

i think before the draft we should collect all the child abusers, sex offenders, pedophiles, and murderers and air drop them into whatever country we choose to fight.

nothing says defeat like your own child getting pooned in the mouth while some deranged lunatic slams an icepick into the back of your wife's skull.

it sure beats stamping license plates....
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

i am sure you'd see lawsuits flying left and right if the draft were brought back and someone was drafted that didn't want to go.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                  Not cool enough
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                  Back in Vietnam, my Dad's number was called early such that it was evident that he was going to be called up very quickly, so he enlisted in Officer's School so he'd at least have a modicum of control over his situation and would come out of the gates with a higher rank. Ended up flying reconnaissance off the Kittyhawk, which I suspect is preferable to a lot of other things he could have been doing if he'd just been drafted. If, God forbid, we were in a spot that the US Government decided that having a 35 year old out of shape attorney waging war was a good idea, I'd probably do something similar if it was clear I'd be drafted regardless.

When was your Dad on the Kittyhawk? My Dad was on it from 67-69 in the engine room.
                  Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                  My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                  My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                    When was your Dad on the Kittyhawk? My Dad was on it from 67-69 in the engine room.
                    I'm honestly not 100% sure what the dates of his service were, but I was born in August 1972 and he was on the Kittyhawk at the time, so I suspect 67-69 might have been a little before his time. He could have been there that early, though.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                      • Mar 2008

I'd say fuck it and enlist right away. But i agree with u Jenks... if the next war where anything like the Iraq War id flee to Canada as well. no roadside bomb kia for me.

Perhaps its cuz ive been conditioned by my fams military tradition as well. My pops volunteered for armored cavalry in NAM and got awarded a bronze star and purple heart(rpg hit his tank and he still sprayed em with the 50 cal. after the shrapnel wounds wasted his legs). So i would not wanna be a letdown to him. I'm only in my early 20s so what the hey. *wonders if wwiii is on its way..
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...