• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • i!!ustrious
    I got some N64 Games Yo!!
    • Mar 2008

5hitfaced in the afternoon

wow this shit sucks!

ya right, its a blaster! ..despite the unproductive dysfunctional repercussions i shall face! hahahahakakaka yeeeeeea!

mos. def. lookin forward to the curative fat bowl i shal smoketh to alleviate this hangovarz. DGAF.

note to self/ forget self and strive for sober clarity and serenity.

some rhythms of this universe i enjoyed while sloshing. get sum! dl sum!
    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: 5hitfaced in the afternoon

Party on Wayne.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Spam?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
      a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Originally posted by m1sT3rL
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        • Mar 2008

surely
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Blatant and shameless spam, too...
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

we have all been there at one time or another:

i'm absolute bollockeds drinking grappe and watching south park.!!! ahhhhhhhhhh life is good!
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              • Mar 2008

dont worry fellas ill digest my healthy dosage of shame and humility tom. still tarnished trashed, but i now know not to express drunken trolled fun on this server. gnite. =)
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by w0e & cri5is
                dont worry fellas ill digest my healthy dosage of shame and humility tom. still tarnished trashed, but i now know not to express drunken trolled fun on this server. gnite. =)
                But why? We do it all the time

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

hey all of us at one time or another have been a bit knackered and posted on this joint. welcome to the crub.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                    • Mar 2008

eh sleep is limiting i liek sarcasm.
                    sincere apologies for the propositions and vanity though.

harharhar. have a good one.
                    (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Still think the rant about the strawberry burglar is the top wasted story on MS yet.
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                        meat and potatoes
                        • Jun 2004

^ i agree!!!!

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

I disagree. Actually, Steve Graham broke into my apt and ate all my strawberries.
                          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

Still a classic, regards if it was Steve or not. Bask in your wasted glory, laughed for days after that thread.
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                              • Mar 2008

Re: mucking in the afternoon

lol. gotta hear this story sometime

well this thread was the result of a long 4 day weekend frsure. so i decided to top it off with a little bit of this and that.

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...