• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: Chelsea make 'massive' Kaka offer

Originally posted by simonr
    Blatter's always been a nutter .. and its rumoured that he takes backhanders.
    yup i wouldnt be surprised, the guy is a clown and platini can go jump through hoops for all i care.

as for ronaldo he is a prick end of

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

MILAN - In response to the declarations published in todays press, Milan communications director Vittorio Mentana has reiterated that "Kaká is absolutely not for sale."

Visit the AC Milan official website: all the latest news on the team and club, info on matches, tickets and official stores

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Personally speaking, if Kaka has a dodgy knee and Chelski are willing to pay stupid money then AC would be foolish not to cash in (they still have Pato).

There is no guarantee that Kaka will flourish in the Premiership, particularly given some of the tackles that fly in and the frenetic pace.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• limeroad
          Fresh Peossy
          • Aug 2007

Think Chelsea should save their money. There are better 'bargains' to be had. They dont need to waste more silly $ since the 'chenko debacle.

Comment

• simonr
            Transitionator
            • Jun 2004

They are looking at Robinho now instead.
            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

Working...