Clear All
  • kosmasepsilon
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Kosmas Epsilon - Uni (EpsilonTrax007)

1. Uni (Original mix) 8.02
    02. Uni (Fear Of The Dark mix) 8.10
    03. Uni (George Delkos mix) 7.50

Been a while since I released my original material to Epsilon Trax, but now, that’s a comeback
    ‘Uni’ is a techy monster of a tune, taking elements from the oldschool, blending it with nuschool fx and creating something that cannot fit into one category.
    On the remix side, there is the ‘Fear of the Dark mix’, created by me for darker moments, but with a peaktime feeling, gaining already huge support from the masters of the genre.
    I invited George Delkos to remix it also, after proving that he knows how to make killer tracks for the floor. His debut single ‘Deftoner’ got the attention of Umek, Sasha, John Digweed & many more, who heavily supported it throughout their busy tours. Here he creates a deeper, darker affair, driving along a variety of sounds and fx, underneath the wickedest bassline ever!
    Hope you enjoy it as much as I did ☺

Support comes from Nick Warren, Dave Seaman, Hernan Cattaneo, King Unique, Eelke Kleijn, Leigh Morgan, Adi Dumitra, Ricky Stone, Glenn Morrison, Logiztik Sounds, Blunt (aka Zwo!), Anime Volanti & more..

Have a preview here: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/...ail/123467/uni

Working...