X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Where to find the sexiest girls in the world

Feedback on the list? Sad to say but Singapore shouldn't be on that list!

Mendoza
    No one is sure what causes it. The wine? The weather? The water? Whatever it is, it so happens that there is a staggering number of beautiful girls in the tranquilo little town of Mendoza, Argentina.

The majority of hot Mendocina women epitomize what you would expect from a smoking hot Latina: Brunette, olive skin, sharp, dark eyes and hourglass curves.

Go out on a Friday or Saturday night in January and there’s a good chance seven out of ten girls you see at the bars will be insanely beautiful.

Havana
    Mixing it up like nowhere else west of Tel Aviv, many Cubans can trace ancestry to several ethnicities. Tall women with striking features.

Havana nights live up to their reputation; the music will stir your soul. This is no place to be a shy gentlemen, but if you can’t open up with a few words of Spanish you’re sunk.

Tokyo

Tokyo’s twenty-something generation is full of movers and shakers. Tokyo is the original mega city, sporting funky styles you’ve never heard of.

Even though it can look a bit like consumerism gone mad, Japanese fashion is grounded to the features and body types of its wearers.

Expect a lot of big beautiful eyes, sleek raven hair, and legs to die for. Contrary to popular myths, Japanese women are very approachable and often speak English.

Dubai

That’s right, Dubai! It’s not all shopping and golf. With a population drawn from all over the region and the wider world, the ladies of Dubai certainly cause jaws to drop.

As in many predominantly Muslim cities, women find ways of expressing feminine allure in spite of their hair and bodies being largely covered.

Makeup and shoes are rarely worn with such tantalizing effects as they are in Dubai.

Istanbul
    A city that spans two continents and is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world. Forget any preconceptions of belly dancers, the women of this city are dynamic, modern and crazy diverse.

Aside from the archetypal Arabian Nights look, you will also find blonds and even the occasional red head. True to Mediterranean fashion, Istanbul residents are meticulous about appearances.

Most Turkish in Istanbul have a smattering of English and maybe a few other languages as well. Bar hopping is the way to go in this town. Can’t find a date at the traditional music café? Try the death metal bar next door.

Prague
    Prague’s turbulent history has done nothing to quash its appeals. More often than not, Czech women feature in top ten lists of world beauties and with good reason.

Not a capital of style exactly, but certainly well turned out and proud. Prague’s streets teem with blonde haired, blue eyed beauties. A touch of old Europe.

Zagreb

Anyone who believes that Parisians are the world’s most serious people about their appearance has never been to Croatia.

In ads, store fronts, everywhere, there is a sense that fashion is not to be taken lightly–and with a population this hot, it’s hardly surprising.

Take typical northern Italian beauty, mix in a dash of Balkan mystique and even a little Greek charisma and you have an approximation of the hugely appealing Croatians.

Amsterdam

Amsterdamers are quick to brag that their city has a massive mix of nationalities. Indeed you will hear crazy statistics about up to 40% of the city’s population hailing from elsewhere.

A few days cycling around this city will have you gaping, trying to figure out which international city some of these angels just flew in from…and then there’s the native Dutch! Tall, fit, friendly, cultured, and usually multi-lingual. Do you need anything else?

Seoul

Be warned, there are already legions of white men trailing around Seoul, laboring under the misapprehension that they are the fairest of them all.

You would do well to adopt a different approach. Though parts of Seoul are ultra-modern, older values are important here and Koreans take relationships seriously. But if East Asian beauty floats your boat you’ve come to the right place.

Don’t confuse westernized with western here- Seoul style is singular and unique. And if anyone tells you that Korean women are docile and humble, you have been misinformed.

You wanna make an impression on a Korean woman? Be prepared to look silly–at least sloppy serenades and grandiose romantic gestures live on somewhere.

Singapore
    It’s all about the accent. Singaporean English (Singlish) is at once sophisticated, endearing, cute, and sexy. Somewhere between public school Londoner, New Delhi socialite, and urban Chinese, this is English as it should be spoken.

Singapore’s year round humidity and relative affluence means that the summer range of fashion is constantly updated and the ladies of this micro-state are always a step ahead of it. Fashion-conscious, self aware, and demure, Singapore is smoldering!

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Where to find the sexiest girls in the world

Pics or stfu!!!

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

I was wondering when either you or Jibby were going to respond with that, lol

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Dhar_2
        Pics or stfu!!!
        ^

(he kills me,lol)

Comment

• fabric8
          200mph Club
          • Jul 2006

South Beach, nothing quite like it here anywhere, more beautiful woman in one area than anywhere I've ever been before, all ethnicities, sizes, shapes and colors, it's a beautiful thing.

** or as the island girls would say "it's a beautiful ting"

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

the three best places where i was astounded at the women are

1. by far the best was san juan. literally, after 2 full summers there, there were less than 10 women that i wouldnt poke.
            2. montreal during the gran prix. but that has more to do with the race and money
            3. iceland. they just breed gorgous tall naturally blond women.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              I loves me some Scandinavian chicks.
              http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

govan...glasgow!!!

Comment

• fabric8
                  200mph Club
                  • Jul 2006

Originally posted by thesightless
                  the three best places where i was astounded at the women are

1. by far the best was san juan. literally, after 2 full summers there, there were less than 10 women that i wouldnt poke.
                  2. montreal during the gran prix. but that has more to do with the race and money

All 3 flavors available here regularly, lol

Comment

• fabric8
                    200mph Club
                    • Jul 2006

Originally posted by red1
                    govan...glasgow!!!

red, the one in the middle (bottom pic) looks like she's trying out for a remake of an old John Holmes flick

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

^^that bottom pic looks clearly photoshopped, at least the girl on the left and the one in the middle.. the one on the right looks just like someone from around here, lol

Comment

• Shiva
                        MCast Mistress
                        • Nov 2007

Comment

• fabric8
                          200mph Club
                          • Jul 2006

The fabric8 version of ^^^

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

i recommend checking out http://www.rooshv.com for more analysis. for a country-by-country take in South America, his doesn't get better....

(ex: argentinean women are smokin', but cold and awkward).
                            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• raoul
                              Getting warmed up
                              • Apr 2008

the best girls I've ever seen where in Copenhagen.
                              filthy boy

Comment

Working...