X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

so now iran will destroy the planet

not that this is anything important. just hilighting the asinine rhethoric coming out of the middle east camps who deem it islam vs the world daily.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

syrian president, during a conference said that "war would cost america AND THE PLANET dearly."

soo..... they are going to attack the planet now ?

lmao. can we really just cut the shit and either completely isolate them or just kill them. either way, i dont want the world to have to deal with these cunts next month. act now. stop debating and bullshitting, and just cut them off or kill them all.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • subterFUSE
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2006

Re: so now iran will destroy the planet

I've said it before:

The solution is so simple. Move Israel to the USA, and then nuke the entire holy land.

We have lots of empty space in the USA. Israel is a tiny country, and we can easily take them into ours without disturbing anything here. Plus, their country is worthless sand so we don't even have to give them a nice part of the USA. Just give them Death Valley or someplace that nobody wants. They should feel right at home there. And by having the Isaelis in the USA they would also be well protected from all the Islamic threats over there.

Once they're out, you nuke Israel. Turn it into a steaming crater in the ground, with enough residual radiation to kill any living thing which sets foot near it for centuries. Then there's nothing to fight about anymore.

There you go..... I just solved the conflict. Where's my Nobel Prize?

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

your nobel prize is in israel. you can claim it as soon as we move all the israelis to the mojave.
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

i wasnt going that far, just highlighting the stupidity of a comment that says in spite, a country will destroy the planet.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

i seriously don't understand why this country does not support, although subversely, the political assassination of foreign leaders.

it would have saved us trillions already.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
            i seriously don't understand why this country does not support, although subversely, the political assassination of foreign leaders.

it would have saved us trillions already.

BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT

and probably millions and millions of lives as well as other valuable time/effort/resources.... imagine if the manhatten prodject wasnt needed and all those guys could actually work on nuke power plants.

BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT
            BRUTAL TRUTH ALERT

Comment

• superdave
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by subterFUSE
              I've said it before:

The solution is so simple. Move Israel to the USA, and then nuke the entire holy land.

We have lots of empty space in the USA. Israel is a tiny country, and we can easily take them into ours without disturbing anything here. Plus, their country is worthless sand so we don't even have to give them a nice part of the USA. Just give them Death Valley or someplace that nobody wants. They should feel right at home there. And by having the Isaelis in the USA they would also be well protected from all the Islamic threats over there.

Once they're out, you nuke Israel. Turn it into a steaming crater in the ground, with enough residual radiation to kill any living thing which sets foot near it for centuries. Then there's nothing to fight about anymore.

There you go..... I just solved the conflict. Where's my Nobel Prize?
              Sorry, but no Nobel prize for you. Jerusalem and Israel have many historic sites that Christian, Jewish and Islamic people hold dearly. Plus, the Jews believe they were given that promised land by God thousands of years ago. The whole reason there is conflict there is because many faiths want to lay claim to the land.
              Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• subterFUSE
                Gold Gabber
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by superdave
                Sorry, but no Nobel prize for you. Jerusalem and Israel have many historic sites that Christian, Jewish and Islamic people hold dearly. Plus, the Jews believe they were given that promised land by God thousands of years ago. The whole reason there is conflict there is because many faiths want to lay claim to the land.

I think it is the greatest answer to a 2 millenia conflict ever proposed. How's THAT for cynicism?

Comment

• FM
                  Wooooooo!
                  • Jun 2004

why not...we can just claim God told us to do it
                  FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                  "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                  Facebook!
                  A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

where's jesus when you really need him
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• PROG
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Aug 2005

the jews there today aren't the jews from yrs ago.

Comment

• subterFUSE
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Nov 2006

Exactly. They all lay claim to the land, and fight over it. I say the solution is to simply take the land away from all of them. If they can't share, nobody gets it.
                        It's like when my brother and I would fight over the same toy, Mom would take it away.
                        Problem solved. Nothing left to fight about.

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

the stupid thing to say, but realistically, is that the world shuold be damn glad the christian contingent in the world hasnt laid claim to the land in the same manner.. (violently).

Comment

• unkownartist
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2005

i HATE and i meen HATE all this religeous bullshit

Comment

Working...