X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sojourneruk
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2004

So.....

.........now that MS has been reset and I've had to re-register, does that mean I have to make X no. of posts before I can download again?
  • dawnx
    The Donator
    • Jun 2004

Re: So.....

Originally posted by sojourneruk
    .........now that MS has been reset and I've had to re-register, does that mean I have to make X no. of posts before I can download again?
    If you look further on this has been asked already!

Comment

• NastyD
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Here we go again
      An ounce of image is worth a pound of performance.

Comment

• MJDub
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

And there aren't any downloads to worry about, so........
        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

I would wait for the download button ... perhaps ask questions when that is an option.
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

I think they made it 100 this time. MJDub is trying to make it in less then 24 hours, and he will probably make it.
            "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
            "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• MJDub
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Jun 2004

Yet I don't have the most posts on here. Check the forum index.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• MJ
                Here since 2002
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen
                I think they made it 100 this time. MJDub is trying to make it in less then 24 hours, and he will probably make it.
                Return of the sheep fuckers.

Hi
                mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Is this goinng to be the biggest thing again? ALL of us had to start over, I'm glad the board is back. I really don't care too much about downloads right now. Can someone make a sticky of the "download thing." So hundreds, or thousands don't keep asking.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

should i say it agian Dub and musical journey or no!! HAHA

Comment

• FM
                      Wooooooo!
                      • Jun 2004

yes the Download button shall magically appear after you make 50 posts...
                      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                      Facebook!
                      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• devon
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

i heard they are only going to let you download tiesto and pvd sets until you actually contribute something worthwhile to the board.
                        i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• mingus51
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by devon
                          i heard they are only going to let you download tiesto and pvd sets until you actually contribute something worthwhile to the board.
                          I know some 13 year old boys and girls who will be real excited to hear that....

Comment

• rewing3
                            I really don't care
                            • Jun 2004

Looks like every one is crawling back. I see a lot of old faces on here. Let the arguing begin.
                            Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• MJDub
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                              Looks like every one is crawling back. I see a lot of old faces on here. Let the arguing begin.
                              Politics?? Did you say Politics??? :wink:

Comment

Working...