naybe 2 years ago I woke up one morning to my smoke alarms going off and the whole house full of smoke and a burning rubber smell. my roommate at the time started a wash of clothes before he left for work but forgot to take a bunch of pellets out of his pocket first. the pellets broke the agitator causing it to not spin any more, which eventually led to the belt on the motor rubbing itself out of existence on the motor and the agitator shaft. I woke up thinking everything I owned and had worked toward was burning up with me stuck in the middle
What is the worst way you've been woken up....
Collapse
X
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
naybe 2 years ago I woke up one morning to my smoke alarms going off and the whole house full of smoke and a burning rubber smell. my roommate at the time started a wash of clothes before he left for work but forgot to take a bunch of pellets out of his pocket first. the pellets broke the agitator causing it to not spin any more, which eventually led to the belt on the motor rubbing itself out of existence on the motor and the agitator shaft. I woke up thinking everything I owned and had worked toward was burning up with me stuck in the middle -
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
sean get up. uncle marty was in a car accident and is dying we need to go to the hospital.
he lived, but its still the worst way.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
Here is another one I recall:
I had a siamese cat once, "Jack", the typical crazy siamese:
Once I was sleeping with my foot slightly going out of the bed....lol...Jack took a good look at my toes (took them for another cat or something) and just jumped on them with a bite and some nails...that was painful and sudden for an awakening...lolComment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
lol, once in college our chinchilla got out of its cage for a few days.. i fell asleep on the couch, and woke up to it sniffing my nose which scared the shit out of me and i took a swipe at it without realizing and sent it across tthe room.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
It was after a night out on a first date with a girl, I woke up covered in my own piss beside her. The absolute fear from me as i thought of a way to leave the room and leg it. My drink must have been spiked as i was acting weird after 5pints and i ended up puking in her sink when we got back to hers. Don't really remember much after that and well you know what happaned next..
Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
I'm guessing you lived happily ever after togetherIt was after a night out on a first date with a girl, I woke up covered in my own piss beside her. The absolute fear from me as i thought of a way to leave the room and leg it. My drink must have been spiked as i was acting weird after 5pints and i ended up puking in her sink when we got back to hers. Don't really remember much after that and well you know what happaned next..
or, you never heard from her againComment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
who hasnt done that!It was after a night out on a first date with a girl, I woke up covered in my own piss beside her. The absolute fear from me as i thought of a way to leave the room and leg it. My drink must have been spiked as i was acting weird after 5pints and i ended up puking in her sink when we got back to hers. Don't really remember much after that and well you know what happaned next..
Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
I never heard from her again, I presume once i left she felt the swimming pool i left for her on my side of the bed haha..
Worst first date ive ever had anyway..Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
woke up in the ER at 6 am, saw the lights right above me and had no clue where i was, thought i was in some experiment room; turns out i had cracked my head open and had acute alcohol intoxication
this would suck too:
[youtube]ACD1FWb2TCY[/youtube]Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
one time i was sitting in my room @ 3:30 am and a grenade went off...no seriously a real grenade....drug war in our town
...but i guess i wasnt asleep so i think that doesnt count
the worst thing that woke me up one morning was my window reverberating from this....
Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
I've also woken in an emergency room strapped down to a stretcher... hands, feet, waist, head, etc all strapped down. had no idea where I was, other than I was stuck, I was in pain, and bright lights everywhere. but I don't consider that "waking up" as much as "coming out of it"Comment
-
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: What is the worst way you've been woken up....
runner up -
was in a bad car accident when I was 24. t-boned by a truck doing estimated 65-70 mph, i was sitting still. I was in bad shape. in a coma for 3 days, released from hospital, went home laid on the sofa for 3 days, woke up and realized I could not remember the last time I had eaten. so i get up and decide to deep fry some chicken, turn on the grease, deploy the chickens and go back to the sofa where I fall back to sleep. I woke up 20 minutes later when my wife came home screaming that the house was on fire. my dumb ass, never experiencing a grease fire before dumps an iced tea pitcher full of water on it. in case you haven't seen what that looks like........WOW!!! not a fun way to wake up after being pumped with meds and out of conciousness for a week.
1st place-
being woke up by my wife after a wild night of partying.......while using her naked sister in law as a blanket.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment