pool's closed

got a fwd email today about some outrage in TX about a sign at a pool:

[YOUTUBE]qAo7kRDrUmU[/YOUTUBE]

well apparently pool's closed is a 4chan meme:

• shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: pool's closed

would it be considered racism if the man in the picture was white?
    i dont understand how this is racism
    it's a black man in a mighty impressive afro informing everyone that POOL'S CLOSED.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

racism card is getting out of control. anyone notice how much it has picked up lately? over frivilous bullshit?
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Looks like Jessie Jackson with a 70's dew. Outrage is around every corner.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

[youtube]XwF3yqExRts[/youtube]

lol @ anons calling her and pool's open sign

Comment

• hypoluxxa
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

It's out of control. There's nothing wrong with that sign. Spicks are super delicate too! People just need to lighten up. So what if we're a little different on the outside.

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

how is a pic of a black man saying pool's closed is racist? its not like it says blacks arent allowed at the pool. so if she sees a black man with an afro, then thats racist? lulz. she doesnt get it that theyre not doing it against her, theyre just doing it for the lulz and she just keeps feeding them
              a joke is when 2 ppl laugh... lol... there are moar than 2 laughing, there are over 9000
              she calls /b/ tards racist and homophobic. check and check. although ive never seen more cocks and gay pr0n than ive seen on /b/
              anyway, anons got her phone number, address etc. i dont see this stopping anytime soon
              from my 4channer friend...

Comment

Working...