Audio Isolation Needs Your Help in Contest - Help Me Out!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Audio Isolation Needs Your Help in Contest - Help Me Out!

hey guys - couple of my close friends, whose music i've been diggin' for the past couple years, has entered a music competition. i told them i would post it here and i'm asking if you guys can help them out. they need your 'spin' as a vote! you have to log on to your beatportal and 'spin it'. you can use your beatport account to log on to vote and i know tons of you have accounts there. very easy to do.

.....Audio Isolation is entered in a remix competition on beatportal for danny tenaglia's Music Is the Answer. The way it works is 10 people are selected by number of "spins" and ten more are selected by beatport staff for danny tenaglia. Even tho im confident and hope we will be selected by the staff id rather have a decent number of spins too. You basically go to the link and you can listen to the track and click the "SPIN IT" button. That gives us a spin credit. I know you have a decent network of peops on Mercury server....any way you could make a thread or contact them all and have them go to our page to vote for us?? The song is badass...you'll hear for yourself so it wont make you look bad We need all the spins we can get!!!

Here it is.

THANKS!
    Jeff - J Helix
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?
  • Taylor Norris
    Platinum Poster
    • Oct 2005

Re: Audio Isolation Needs Your Help in Contest - Help Me Out!

done...
    Im at work and unable to listen.
    Hope its good.

Comment

Working...