X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hybrex
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: [REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008

All radio shows think they have got an exclusive set when they have a sasha set and most often it turns out it isnīt.

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: [REQUEST]Sasha - Live @ RED ZONE(DJStevePerry, Juice107.6FM) July 18or19 2008

very true

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

It looks like they are not going to host it. They are now hosting the show from 25 July
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Steve Parry
          sorry all - the guy that uploads the radio shows was off all week, he's back in today - will have a chat to him to see if he can out the sasha show up online (as it will usually default to nils noa's guest mix that was this week)
          sasha was absolutely bang on form!

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• luptic
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2005

its now up on their listen again www.juicefm.com

Comment

• nsamadi
              Addiction started
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by luptic
              its now up on their listen again www.juicefm.com
              no, it's not yet. That's the guest mix on the 25th done with Anja. Sasha's was a week before and they skipped it.

Comment

• superwave
                Are you Kidding me??
                • May 2006

superwave rambles on about ???
                I'd like to make an appology to those who may have been misled by this thread. I really believed that this set would be great, and released by those who care. I do not believe it lost forever, yet i now do how many of us there are out here just pulling each-other down and keepin' no faith. I'm sure that this thread will succeed, and that DJSasha's materials will be respected again soon enough!

Comment

• Adzey
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Mar 2008

yeeeeeeeehahhhhhh praise da lord!

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• digitaldan72
                    Gold Gabber
                    • Jan 2006

yawn
                    http://www.mixdepot.net/DannyOliver

http://www.myspace.com/djdan72

Comment

• isrefel collas
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jul 2007

i have a message for everyone...... fuck steveperry.... and go and buy a ticket to the launch of invol2ver

cau its going to fuckin rock

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by isrefel collas
                        i have a message for everyone...... fuck steveperry.... and go and buy a ticket to the launch of invol2ver

good call

Comment

• nipper25
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • May 2007

Originally posted by isrefel collas

Dont normally post on forums however find this comment quite offensive. First off Steve Parry is a fantastic DJ, has a great following in the LIverpool scene and has done so much for it too, his radio show is cutting edge on a weekly basis and finally is an all round top bloke.
                          This comment just shows what a petulant person you are just like a kiddie who cant have a sweet, you need to grow up, the reason why he couldnt put this up on the Juice website is out of his control completely.
                          Howeverdissappointing it may be just look how many other Sasha sets are on this site one less doesn't harm anybody.

Get a life!

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nipper25
                            Dont normally post on forums however find this comment quite offensive. First off Steve Parry is a fantastic DJ, has a great following in the LIverpool scene and has done so much for it too, his radio show is cutting edge on a weekly basis and finally is an all round top bloke.
                            This comment just shows what a petulant person you are just like a kiddie who cant have a sweet, you need to grow up, the reason why he couldnt put this up on the Juice website is out of his control completely.
                            Howeverdissappointing it may be just look how many other Sasha sets are on this site one less doesn't harm anybody.

Get a life!

He may be a demi god in your eyes dude but he shouldn't promise stuff he can't deliver

Comment

• simonr
                              Transitionator
                              • Jun 2004

Steve's a nice chap ... met him a few times and my brother know him from his 3-beat days. S & D hold him in high regard.

It'd be nice know why the set hasn't appeared, as it's good PR for Steve's show and could boost his worldwide profile.

I'm sure this set will appear at some stage. 4th page of the thread places this in a Dune territory.

It could be that Sasha only wanted the set playing locally and didn't want it all over the net .. he gets on well with Steve, and even did ADD and Involver launches at 3-Beat.
                              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• nipper25
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • May 2007

Originally posted by simonr
                                Steve's a nice chap ... met him a few times and my brother know him from his 3-beat days. S & D hold him in high regard.

It'd be nice know why the set hasn't appeared, as it's good PR for Steve's show and could boost his worldwide profile.

I'm sure this set will appear at some stage. 4th page of the thread places this in a Dune territory.

It could be that Sasha only wanted the set playing locally and didn't want it all over the net .. he gets on well with Steve, and even did ADD and Involver launches at 3-Beat.
                                I was at that Involver launch at 3 Beat then went to Sankeys later that evening great night.

Fully endorse your comments though

Comment

Working...