X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homskillet
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

UFC & Affliction Madness

I can't believe this hasn't been posted about yet... or if it has I couldn't find it!

Watched the UFC fight on Saturday as well as the Affliction fight and I don't know what's worse. Getting beat by Anderson Silva in less than a minute or being an old UFC heavyweight champion, and getting beat by Fedor in 25 seconds!!!

Anderson Silva is fucking unbelievably accurate with everything he does. He gets kicked by Irvin and within one second catches the leg and delivers a punch. In my opinion him and GSP are the best fighters in UFC right now. Here's a link to the fight if anyone's interested:

Now on to Fedor... IMO he's got to be possibly the best fighter in the world right now. 28-1 and his only loss was because he got cut and they had to call it... He made Tim Sylvia look like a fucking joke. I've never been too big on Sylvia but he used to be the heavyweight champ... and to get rocked like that by someone who's 30lbs lighter, in 25 seconds!?!?! Pretty sad. Link to fight:

Anyhow, after the fight, Fedor called out Couture, who then came up on stage... I can't wait to see that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: UFC & Affliction Madness

Couture is going to get knocked the fuck out, my prediction!
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• Homskillet
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
      I hate to say it but I'd have to agree with you. I don't know about knocked out but I don't think he's going to win.
      https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

I watched Affliction on Saturday night. Did you happen to see that black dude get poked in the eye?? Ouch!!

Also, did you happen to notice his sponsor on the back of his shorts, that said "Condomdepot.com"?? hahaha
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• rainman
          Platinum Poster
          • Dec 2005

it did say condomdepot.com, i noticed that myself

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homskillet
            I can't believe this hasn't been posted about yet... or if it has I couldn't find it!

Watched the UFC fight on Saturday as well as the Affliction fight and I don't know what's worse. Getting beat by Anderson Silva in less than a minute or being an old UFC heavyweight champion, and getting beat by Fedor in 25 seconds!!!

Anderson Silva is fucking unbelievably accurate with everything he does. He gets kicked by Irvin and within one second catches the leg and delivers a punch. In my opinion him and GSP are the best fighters in UFC right now. Here's a link to the fight if anyone's interested:

Now on to Fedor... IMO he's got to be possibly the best fighter in the world right now. 28-1 and his only loss was because he got cut and they had to call it... He made Tim Sylvia look like a fucking joke. I've never been too big on Sylvia but he used to be the heavyweight champ... and to get rocked like that by someone who's 30lbs lighter, in 25 seconds!?!?! Pretty sad. Link to fight:

Anyhow, after the fight, Fedor called out Couture, who then came up on stage... I can't wait to see that shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            it was 36 seconds but Fedor destroyed him. The precision and force of his punches were amazing. Even Dana White who had been talking shit about Fedor just because Fedor wouldnt sign with UFC (asked for too much money) acknowledged how good he is. Fedor is the best #4# fighter in the world; probably because he trains with Putin.

Also Sylvia had 8 inches on him (was listed at 6'8" and fedor at 6'0"

Silva - best UFC fighter although GSP is pretty close.

Although everyone would love to see that fight (couture himself said 100X times he wants to fight Fedor) it has a very slim chance of taking place. Couture has 2-3 more fights left in his UFC contract and there's no way Dana will let him out.

Originally posted by rainman
            it did say condomdepot.com, i noticed that myself
            there have been many UFC fighters wearing condomdepot on their shorts....

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
              MCast Resident DJ
              • Jun 2004

One i will say much respect to Randy Couture for what he has done in the bizz.

IMO he is no match for Fedor.this man IMO is the best in the world atm.

plus i like how he told Dana White to go fuck himself.when ask to join the UFC.

cheers
              hafid
              Last edited by THE_LIGHT; July 21, 2008, 10:46:43 PM.

Comment

• THE_LIGHT
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Homskillet
                what a knock out.

cheers
                hafid

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

I sat across from him last year when I was coming back from London. I wouldn't fuck with the guy.

Comment

• clintlove
                    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
                    • Jun 2004

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• superdave
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

I'm an MMA fan too and switched channels back and forth watching both events. Anderson Silva is amazing and would love to see him fight some more light heavyweights in the UFC which is a stacked weight division. Let him fight Forrest or Chuck. I bet he could beat Jardine or Rashad Evans.

As for Fedor, wow what a big victory over a good fight and made it look easy. I was disappointed that Tim didn't put on a better show as the fight only lasted 36 seconds. I think Randy Couture would lose to Fedor too, but hopefully last longer than the fight against Tim. Maybe Affliction can make this fight happen.
                      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

It would be nice to see some of the better fighters move around the weight classes, pretty sure Penn, GSP, Silva would have little problem, maybe some catch weight fights, there have been rumors of a GSP v Penn fight, who knows. Fedor will pretty much destroy anyone right now, he is just too quick for someone of his size, yet Couture has a way of finding opponents weakness then exposing them, regardless he is on permanent vacation until UFC releases him from his contract. Of what I saw, the Affliction show looked like a low rent version of how the UFC looked back in the days of lasers, pyro, and large LED walls, the tv coverage felt too distant like you were watching from the rafters, better than Elite XC by far.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...