X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Danny Howells - Live at We Love Space (Ibiza)-SAT-07-20-2008

Glad to see these Space sets every weekend.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Haven't heard a Howells set in years. Intrigued to hear this. Thanks for providing.

Comment

• Adzey
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Mar 2008

^ how can you not have heard one in years, have you not been d/l his other sets? :\

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AdzeybuB
          ^ how can you not have heard one in years, have you not been d/l his other sets? :\
          i think he means a Recent one.

last recent one that i have heard, i think, was his space sets from wmc 2006.

i cant believe that douche of a commentator talked for 50 minutes.
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Adzey
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Mar 2008

^ isnt this the one with everything removed tho?

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

Also great avatar Adzey ^^^ heather at ideepthroat dot com... nobody swallows the dick better then her..

NICE I haven't heard any D Howells in a long time!!!

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AdzeybuB
                ^ isnt this the one with everything removed tho?
                yes it is... i was comparing the two... this one is under 2 hours long while the one with the talking is 2:45:00 long.

in the end, we miss 45 minutes, ie... almost 1/3 of the howells set.
                "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Yeah same here, someone will come through, be patient.
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• D.Williams
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Aug 2006

Thank you. Hope this is good

Comment

• PROG
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Aug 2005

too much talking blah

Comment

• progressive420
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

are you serious? 45 mins had to be edited out because some commentator wouldn't shut the fuck up?
                        "Always........Dancing in My Mind"

Comment

• Aleks_B
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2006

that blows that there is an annoying mc on this set. I got excited too early, i guess it was too good to be true! LOL
                          aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by progressive420
                            are you serious? 45 mins had to be edited out because some commentator wouldn't shut the fuck up?
                            yeap!

i dont know whats more annoying the fact he keeps talking or the fact he keeps saying he has to tlak over so you cant bootleg!!

Comment

• pr0ficient
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by progressive420
                              Is that why the mix keeps cutting out every 10 minutes? Ibiza radio or whoever this is seriously needs to shut the fuck up and quit ruining these mixes.

Comment

• I_Get_Radical
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Sep 2004

Anyone know the name of his opener tune on this? Such a wicked record...

Comment

Working...