Kruder & Dorfmeister feat. Christian Prommer @ G-Stone Label Night, Badeschiff Wien 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • turkish delight
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Apr 2006

Kruder & Dorfmeister feat. Christian Prommer @ G-Stone Label Night, Badeschiff Wien 2

Kruder & Dorfmeister feat. Christian Prommer @ G-Stone Label Night, Badeschiff Wien 28.6.2008

thanx to elektroaktivisten

Njoy
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister feat. Christian Prommer @ G-Stone Label Night, Badeschiff Wi

quality set, got it this morning. not in their usual vein. but damn good!!

Comment

• rocc42o
      Getting Somewhere
      • Apr 2006

Re: Kruder & Dorfmeister feat. Christian Prommer @ G-Stone Label Night, Badeschiff Wi

Oooh, I am always on the lookout for some K&D. Big thanks for sharing this! =)

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Been a long time since I've seen a fresh K&D set. nice one.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

one word: LEGENDARY.

thanks a bunch for this!!
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• thezzapper
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

thanks very much!
            sigpic

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

Clocking in at over five hours, brain melter.
              Originally posted by Shpira
              So came back last night...
              Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
              Originally posted by Illuminate
              Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
              2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
              3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
              4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Jibgolly
                Vortexuralizor
                • Jun 2004

tagged 2004

any confirmation on what set this is?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

theres quite a few recent tunes, dont think its from 04!!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                    meat and potatoes
                    • Jun 2004

from their myspace page!

KRUDER & DORFMEISTER +TEAM G-STONE: DAS FINALE
                    Big Pre Event to the Euro 2008 Final with Kruder & Dorfmeister and the G-Stone Allstars featuring Makossa & Megablast, Rodney Hunter and Urbs. If you're in Vienna on June 28th, make sure to check out this big event at the Badeschiff starting at 8 p.m. see you there...

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Christian Prommer will also be playing on the 28th...another reason not to miss this event!

Comment

• ribbario
                      Underwater
                      • Aug 2006

I can`t wait to hear This ! They were the best @ this years Exit festival !!!
                      Mixes !!!

Comment

• Lorn
                        Looking for a title!
                        • Sep 2004

Thanks for pointing this out.

Comment

Working...