Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Noree
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2004

the movie was...."ehhhh" nothing great....but it wasnt bad too!! acting needed a little work but the movie had potenial! overall i give it a 5/10

Comment

• being clever
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2004

I thought the movie was entertaining for the most part. The acting was garbage, but when that cop hit that tripwire...DAMN THAT WAS HOT! A friend of mine put this movie a step above SEVEN; I have to disagree with him. Seven was way better for plenty of reasons, but SAW delivered at the end.
      "He was always late on principle, his principle being that punctuality is the thief of time."

Comment

• GregWhelan
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Gee,I'm going to the cinema tomorrow to see this.I hope its half decent - having recently sat through the rudge and dawn of the dead i dont think i can take another crap film!

Comment

• In-SighT
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

acting was shitty
          not very scary

good ending
          good plot

overall decent but not theater worthy
          "A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."

Want Spoon'n music?
          Check out my downtempo mixes
          http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com

Comment

• Civic_Zen
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

This movie sucked, sucked, sucked balls. Worst horror flick ever.
            "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
            "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...