X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Pawlenty?

Did McCain tip his hand on his VP choice?

ROCHESTER, New Hampshire (CNN) – It's VP tea leaf reading season, and a Republican source who attended a small private meeting with John McCain Tuesday in New Hampshire tells CNN that the GOP candidate dropped a serious hint about Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty.

The Republican source said "out of the blue" McCain told the gathering that he thinks they are "really going to like" Pawlenty.

This GOP source noted that McCain also said nice things about Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee and Rudy Giuliani, but those appeared to be standard lines he says about former rivals.

With GOP golden boy Jindal taking himself out of contention, could this mean that Pawlenty is the heir-apparent to the VP ticket?
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Pawlenty?

i don't think anybody else wants to be his VP... and i don't blame them. who the hell is pawlenty? so much for a diverse running mate. i think mccain is already throwing in the towel.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Re: Pawlenty?

Originally posted by Garrick
      i don't think anybody else wants to be his VP... and i don't blame them. who the hell is pawlenty? so much for a diverse running mate. i think mccain is already throwing in the towel.
      He's the governor of Minnesota. I think McCain's hoping he can help deliver Minnesota and Michigan.

Comment

Working...